Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

chillylily

Thank you so much! I LOVE the room! It’s EXACTLY what I wanted! The room is AMAZING! Thank you so much! My pets are DEFINITELY sleeping in there tonight!

Okay chillylily I did go like 200 webkinz dollars over budget you seemed nice so I sorta figured it would not be a huge deal but if it is I can redo it or send you a item or something. So your total is like 3,750, but here is the good news you room rocks! I remember you said you loved bright colors and wanted something eye popping and neon. Well that is what you got……………………. when you look you might even say “wow that is bright, like really bright”. Which is splurging for me, so you got something special. Okay so anyway I went for a 70′s vibe because when you think of the 70′s you think “bright,neon and eye popping”! Tell me if I am wrong okay so I started with 2 low mahogany beds and then I thought…. hmm this is not going to be bright enough so brace yourself for…………………….. Pop Star Wallpaper! Now may be a good to mention a I am throwing another color in the mix with the purple flooring! Then I thought what says 70′s like the Groovy Wall Stars! Okay so then I thought I have to use some more lime green somehow and decided to use a lime dining chair and a simply stunning dining table as a desk. The only thing you need now are 2 rising star trophy pedestals.! Okay so that’s about it. I listened to everything you said but I might have went overboard so tell me what you think!

Hi cutie, Thanks hope to talk to you soon too! Gosh lucky summer here is a little later but I always go all summer! (not because I go to summer school but my mom says its good for the mind………) Oh well, well anyway hope to see you soon too! P.S If you like ever need a room just like let me know!

cutieace

Hi D! Just thought I’d stop by and say hello, I’m finally on Summer vacation so I’ll be on more than I have been lately. How are you? I love your thread, it’s a huge success. Hope to talk soon, Darian

chillylily

I want a medium sized room with stuff from the W Shop. Is that enough information? Thanks!!!!

Yes that is fine Thanks sorry for holding the design process up. I thought thought I needed to know those things.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.