Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay merlin14 sorry for the wait, I got a tad bit tired of doing black bear rooms. Yours and another clients, both in order! Its a tad bit funny but more boring! I have not done my black bears room yet, for the same reasons, its HARD to incorporate the black bears PSI! But there is a great solution, since the new cave theme came out. I wanted to incorporate the outdoors and caves, with a few more recently associated mining\cave items! Okay so I know you said not all orange, but the only thing I really did orange was the wall and the floor, Orange walls and flooring! Next use 2 of the cave whole windows and 2 tree stump side tables! Also use a foggy night lamp, (something I associated with newer but yet old mining in caves) Paleolithic Plant, Paleolithic Cave painting, Rough Hewn Rug, Neolithic Lamp (a lamp for the side table) and 2 Stone leaf dining chairs! (put the large foggy night lamp in between these to create a seating arrangement) Okay now, there is no storage so if you want a dresser or a toy box there is plenty of room in the budget! Use them from the cave theme (or the cave people theme or whatever you want to call it) Well thanks, sorry for the wait and please come again! BTW: Your total is 3020! (So do mean you have room for a dresser or a toy box or both!)

Merlin14

I need a bedroom for my male black bear. It is a medium sized room. Could you use the black bear PSI? I don’t want the whole room to be orange though.. Budget – anything under 10,000. Thanks! (:

Aw chillylily that is SO sweet! I would be happy to do any of your rooms anytime!

Chillylily I have not read your post yet only your tag but that’s so sweet and from your tag I take it you like! I cant wait till I can read it! If you ever need another room LMK!

chillylily

I just wanted to say thanks again. I love the room so much I named it in honor of you. Again thank you so much. Me and my pets love the room. Before the room was a dark dreary storage room but now it’s a bright, happy, bundle of joy! I kept on thinking about it last night and I so badly wanted to see it again because I love it so much! If I ever need a room remodeled then you will be the first person I think of!!! Thank you SO MUCH!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.