Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay smsmo, here is your room design. You have given me quite the challenge, I must say. Seeing as the bloom’in theme became seasonal, the perfect theme! So somehow I managed, and I really like the results. I decided that since the loss of the bloom’in theme, there really are not many natural garden themed items at the w-shop. The solution to this was to make a formal garden, for entertaining or anytime. (this may even be a nice place to sit back and read a good book! This was the end result and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it! I would like to include some garden patio seating. Use 4 of the pink chairs, and 4 of the yellow. Mix and match these chairs at either the brilliant blue mosaic table or the beautiful brown mosaic table. Now create a seating area with the princess couch and the mystical ottoman. Pair those with 2 of the beach Chairs. Now add some garden flowers with the; Miniature Orange Trees x2, 10 tulip planters (you may need 11 depending on if there are any doors.) 2 Hibiscus Trees, 2 Orchids and a Glass table with a flower (this is to be part of the seating arrangement. So, I hope you like the room and I was assuming there was no budget, because none was listed but if there was I can totally redo it. Well thanks and if you ever need any other rooms, please LMK! P.S if you need a layout I can do that, just LMK where the doors are. Oh and post message the post message (lol) you if you a fountain that would go indoors any would look great, and if you are going to trade for it and want some suggestions, I can do that too!

smsmo

1. All) 2. Any) 3. Large) 4. Any) It’s going to be Inside but look like its outside. I already have have flooring and wallpaper picked out. Spring Wallpaper and Spring Flooring. Thanks!

Okay tootsieboo your room is ready!!!!!!! On page 121!

Okay, I will get the mazin hamster room today.

buttercup207

Thanks so much! I would like the lovely lavander dress, the delightful dining dress x2, gold rock and roll sunglasses, cool collar coat and the summer jumpsuit.

Oh okay. I will get that to you as soon as I can get the kinzcash on hand. I will try to get it this week. BTW, if you ever need any other rooms LMK. Okay?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.