Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:33 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:53 AM

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM
      CAN I WORK HERE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Okay I am back and no sorry at this time I am not hiring I do not have enough rooms to do yet!
      When I do you could do a test!

OKAY THAT IS FINE COULD U DO THIS ROOM FOR ME?
      A HANG OUT ROOM FOR 6 BOYS IT CAN BE A LARGE OR MEDIUM ROOM I DON’T CARE MY BUDGET IS 3000 KC
      THANKS!
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Okay this is more of a movie room for them but if you have a couple of books or toys you could for sure use them in this room I really like it and I hope you do too!
      Movie Magic Wallpaper and Flooring,
      LED Entertainment Unit,
      2 Stasis Sofas,
      Movie Theater Lamp,
      Shaggy White Rug,
      Wall Are Painting,
      Pony Tail Palm!
      Okay this is a AWESOME room! Um if you need a layout or in a redo let me know! Also this room would look great in a medium room however if you have allot of toys games books ect. a large would work! So your choice and THANKS!

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-25 at 12:24 PM

christinekc wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:21 PM
      Hi! I really need all my pets to have rooms so…….
      I’ll start with this one,
      A mohawk puppy who’s a boy and name is Gizmo Star. He is michovous, imagintive and honest. Loves traveling so if you could put something travel related there it would be great. Also, I would absoultly love it if you could use crayons in his room. He has a punk style and don’t use all of one theme please. I already habe the crayons and his PSI, a rockin wardrobe and the budget is 2100. Sorry if it sounds picky. I need this by Feburary. I will keep asking for rooms until I need no more. Thank you so so so much.
      KC

Okay so here is your room it is so pretty I think and if you need a modern feel you can go 100 over budget and get mega modern wallpaper.
      Creative Studio Wallpaper and Flooring,
      Cryonic Comfort Bed,
      Brushed Metal Dining table and raving bed stool, (USE AS DESK)
      Colorful Characters Coloring book (PUT ON DESK)
      Crayons (PUT ON DESK)
      Music note chair (YOUR PET NEEDS SOME PLACE TO WRITE HIT SONGS OR RELAX AFTER A CONCERT)
      Roses!
      I love this room do you need a layout?
      If you need mega modern wallpaper it will come in over budget at 2,200 but if you use the awesome perfectly on budget creative studio wall paper then you are right on budget! I thought I would give the choice if you wanted to go over but I like both just the same,
      THANK YOU LMK WHAT THE NEXT ROOM YOU NEED IS! oh and in the case you need a redo!

Ask me for more!

Sally i will get your room today!

christinekc wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:21 PM

Hi! I really need all my pets to have rooms so…….
      I’ll start with this one,
      A mohawk puppy who’s a boy and name is Gizmo Star. He is michovous, imagintive and honest. Loves traveling so if you could put something travel related there it would be great. Also, I would absoultly love it if you could use crayons in his room. He has a punk style and don’t use all of one theme please. I already habe the crayons and his PSI, a rockin wardrobe and the budget is 2100. Sorry if it sounds picky. I need this by Feburary. I will keep asking for rooms until I need no more. Thank you so so so much.
      KC

Okay so here is your room it is so pretty I think and if you need a modern feel you can go 100 over budget and get mega modern wallpaper.
      Creative Studio Wallpaper and Flooring,
      Cryonic Comfort Bed,
      Brushed Metal Dining table and raving bed stool, (USE AS DESK)
      Colorful Characters Coloring book (PUT ON DESK)
      Crayons (PUT ON DESK)
      Music note chair (YOUR PET NEEDS SOME PLACE TO WRITE HIT SONGS OR RELAX AFTER A CONCERT)
      Roses!
      I love this room do you need a layout?
      If you need mega modern wallpaper it will come in over budget at 2,200 but if you use the awesome perfectly on budget creative studio wall paper then you are right on budget! I thought I would give the choice if you wanted to go over but I like both just the same,
      THANK YOU LMK WHAT THE NEXT ROOM YOU NEED IS! oh and in the case you need a redo!

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:33 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:53 AM

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM
      CAN I WORK HERE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Okay I am back and no sorry at this time I am not hiring I do not have enough rooms to do yet!
      When I do you could do a test!

OKAY THAT IS FINE COULD U DO THIS ROOM FOR ME?
      A HANG OUT ROOM FOR 6 BOYS IT CAN BE A LARGE OR MEDIUM ROOM I DON’T CARE MY BUDGET IS 3000 KC
      THANKS!
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Sure thing!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.