Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I think there is a problem with the party packs. We have tried to do 2 different ones (cheerleader and winter) weeks apart from each other and both times the party did not load on anyone’s computer when the “go to party” button was pressed. Could someone at Ganz please take a look? They are expensive and it is a waste of money and a disappointment when they don’t work. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mygirls5871

How do I stop getting email updates from here? Thanks so much!

gata

gata* I THINK THAIR SHOULD BEE MOR UNICORNS AND DRAGONS THAT ARE NOT deluxe. ALLSOE MOR SQUIRRELS AND MICE ,NOT deluxe

winner321

I think they should have gym clothes and a gym themes people can make. We should have like treadmills and pull up bars that increase your strength. Plus we could have basketball shorts or black tank tops

cegdrp517313

I wish that Webkinz houses could have floors. I have so many rooms, and it’s hard to keep track of all them. Like I wish I could make a floor called The School, The House, The Store, The Storage Rooms, or just any other name I could think of for different floors. I also wish there could be an option to delete old rooms that we don’t want anymore. When I was younger I used to buy a room every time I got 500 kinzcash. So now I have a whole lot of small rooms that I kind of wish were large rooms. I really wish Ganz would make some awesome improvements in how we can design our Webkinz houses. I’d even wait 10 years if it takes that long. I’m sure Webkinz will just get better as the years go by.

I do not agree with this idea but i wish that there was a search. Like if you want to find a certain room. Then you can type in a key word.. like a name of a pet or something like that and it comes up with a list of rooms with that key word.

Love49kinz

Me too cegdrp517313! I really wished there were floors! But you know that is you buy a room in can never be undone, right? There is even a little sign that says: Are you sure you would like to buy this new room? This cannot be undone. Then you get to pick YES or NO. But what I would do with some of those rooms is make them into bathrooms, attics, basements, shades, offices etc… Any thing you want! I hop this helps. :)

Comments are closed.