Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bbjbmom

Well i know some will not like this suggestion,but here it goes…I would really like for ganz to give us new thinks to buy with our webkinz news money. we keep earning but nothing new to buy. If you want people to read the W News give us new prizes to buy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoffeeTroll

Okay, I am going to get a Sassy Skunk for February and the only room theme that would go well with her is the Neo Gothic room theme. Please, you have been retiring a lot of room them es lately, and if you’re going to bring more old ones back, please do that one. It is rare, so it is hard to find, and when you do find it a the curio-shop, it is either Deluxe, or just costs too much kinzcah. Please, I know I am not the only one who wants this room theme back, and in the w-shop available for EVERYONE to buy, not just Deluxe or just with Estore, but with kinzcash. So for the sake of Webkinz players… ~THANK YOU~

CoffeeTroll

Hey, I am going to get a Sassy Skunk for February, and the only room theme that I think will be good for her is the Neo Gothic room theme. Also, you have been retiring so many room themes, if you’re going to bring back more old ones, please bring this theme back. So many webkinz players want it, but it is so hard to find because they are rare. When you can find them at the curio shop, they are either Deluxe, or the item just costs too much kinzcash…. so please, I know I may sound self centered, but I know that there are sooooo many other webkinz players out there who want them too. ~Thank You~

wasiki99

What has happened to all the Treasure Hunts and Peek A News and videos where we could win cool prizes? Even the reward program hasnt updated in so long I dont bother to log in. Cause while its awesome you guys are doin this prize a day thing for the tenth anniversary the prizes are lame !!! If it’s my 10th anything I’m gonna make a big splash from it. I would expect really cool really unique prizes that would come, like the anniversary once in a lifetime. But sorry reused items especially food and clothes UGH !! I sell that stuff first chance I get in fact I’m not even collecting it. But I used to look forward to the newest things to collect cool stuff for my rooms but now I barely bother with going to Webkinz News. Get some creativity goin, it’s not like your giving away real stuff they are virtual pics come on be AMAZING !!!

Taffyta27

Please remove the food bar, it annoys me when my pett gets hungry during club time.

no do not remove the food bar! That would be super annoying! i think you should add a sleep bar. And a bathroom bar! Please do this it would be so awesome!

Comments are closed.