Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

am58583

I don’t use my webkinz account and want to transfer all my pets to my sisters account, BUT… There isn’t a way to do that. :( now my pets don’t have someone to look after them! It would get really hard to take care of two accounts of webkinz, Not to mention when my membership expires! Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a way to Transfer webkinz and items from one account to another! PLEASE!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.20

meowey14

I wouls like to suggest making the clothing for pets to have the designs on the back. Most pets walk on 4 legs, so when you make all these super cute tops, the design is on the tummy, which faces down and we never get to see the cute designs. Pet clothing designs should be on the back, so it faces upward. :)

I want you guys to help me choose a signature to order xD If you have a signature that you want to suggest to me that’s fine too! The ones I seen that I liked so far are the African Wild Dog, Signature Lion, Signature Boarder Terrier, and Signature black bear :) you can leave name suggestions too thank you :)

slinky3072

I love gardening it;s a great way to make cash but i’m so bored of the same vegetables we added food items for variety can’t we do some new seeds ??

Comments are closed.