Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

beerfeet

My suggestion has to do with the MAP. I was a beta tester for Webkinz Friends and I loved that game because I could play on my iPad. I really miss being able to decorate my towns. My suggestion is to make the map on WW like it was on WF. We could buy lots of different houses and businesses. There were many types of plants and trees and even mountains! It was so much fun to be able to create my own Christmas village and see my pets walking through town. I never spent any money to buy gems or anything to rush through the challenges. You just had to be patient and earn your way through the game. This would be a great addition to the map. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

moonaluna

Hello! I think there should be a dressing room at the kinzstyle outlet. That way, you could try on clothes before you buy them, Because sometimes, the pet shown wearing the item makes it look very different. You could also see how different items look with eachother. :D

emilyscott

Yes, moonaluna!!! Thank you for saying this! I have asked for this before, and I want to say AGAIN that it would be awesome to be able to see your own pet in the clothes instead of a different one. :) :) :) :) :) This is a great idea, GANZ! Don’t ignore it! :)

i totes agree. sometimes i buy stuff for my pet and they don’t look as good as i imagined

please have a changing room in the kinzstyle outlet!!! sometimes i buy my pet clothes and they don’t look as good as i imagined

tiggerola

I want to thank you (or whoever it was) for adding a “stop video” button for when video adds pop up and make the games glitchy. Before on my other account (free) I failed every day at the agility class because of the videos (my pet would be stuck jumping over a hurdle and then the next frame shown would be the next hurdle knocked over–no running animation in between), but now I can stop the videos while at the academy and can pass that class again! Thank you! :)

CoffeeTroll

I really think more challenges should be made. What do you do after you finish them all! You can make for accounts to play the challenges, but isn’t the same for your original account. Please make more challenges. Thank you.

KingVicktor

Not for me! I detest challenges! I really hate getting items that cannot be sold or traded, and I hate those icons in my room. I wish the designers would give us a separate section that would show our current challenges, something like the outlet or w-shop sections.

KingVicktor

First, I want to thank the WW designers, for the holiday socks; They are the coolest of beans!!!! I’ve wanted socks for a long time! Now, may we have some more, please?!! How about adding some socks to the outlet, or at least give us some for each WW holiday. We really need some more bow colours and headbands as well! How about a coupon storage booklet, or chest or some such, too? All for now! Thanks

huggiebuggy9

Yes more bow colors!!!

Comments are closed.