Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

They should add an option where you can put your house up and people can go into it and rate it, not like on my page, it could be way more interesting. XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rainelda

I hope Ganz changes back the W-shop, I really hate the new design, everything I click on is e-store, why did they have to combined them both together? it makes things a lot harder to find, if they won’t change it back then I hope they’ll add a search bar in it. It also lags a lot and sometimes one of the pages is glitched, it was nice to hurry into the W-shop, buy something fast then get out of it without the lag, now you gotta wait a few moments for everything to actually load, If I wanted to buy something from the E-store then all I would have to do is click the E-store button…Now I have no choice but to look through all the E-store pages just to get to the item I want thatss non E-store and its usually on the last page… :I

Sandmania

Would it be possible to have comments in the Trading Forum moderate a little faster? It seems to take over a day sometimes, and it really slows the trading down :\

raybelle97

A recipe book made by Daisy! A great way to spread the healthy food around instead of getting one healthy snack a day! She should also have a variety to choose from to make it more diner like.

desirearh

I have 4 webkinz suggestions. I think they should make a One Direction puppy. He could be white, with there names written all over him. And his PSI could be a guitar with the United Kingdom flag and Ireland flag on it. And his PSF could be a cup of tea. He has to be a plushie to. And I think they should make a werewolf webkinz. It could be standing on 2 legs but w/ a dog face and covered in fur. He can have a ripped plaid shirt and ripped pants. His PSI could be a full moon. And his PSF could be roadkill. Lol. Or they could make a British flag pup or Ireland flag pup.

Comments are closed.