Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sprinkle5

I just want to give a huge Thank You to Webkinz for the awesome Valentine gift this year. Every year I would wish that I could get Cinamon’s hat and now I have it. Best Gift ever. Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mrcheezit

You should make the Ganz World accounts able to send Ganz World Rewards to other Webkinz World accounts than the one it is linked to.

danielle1412

Can you please go back to sorting the docks the old way? It is so much easier to find what you just bought or just put up for trade when it goes to the front of the line.

ghijkl789123

I like it much better the way that it is now, Like the fact that you don’t have to “get items from storage” before going to the W-Shop, things are much easier to sell. Ganz is doing a great job, in my opinion!

Hi Gennelle, Is it possible to make a new Webkinz plush? There is already a virtual version of this pet. It is the Gypsy Vanner Horse. I know I might be asking too much, but this is my favorite horse and animal. Also, I have looked everywhere for a plush gypsy vanner for a long time but haven’t been able to find anything that looks like a gypsy vanner. Some person on DeviantArt made a custom Webkinz Gypsy Vanner and I really like it. I can maybe post a picture of it here. If it isn’t possible, which I think it isn’t, then I’ll just have to continue searching or make one myself which would be a bit hard for me. Thank you!

migrubbs

I think Ganz should make more teacup animals. Teacup Chihuahua, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Poodle, Teacup Pomeranian, Teacup Shih Tzu, Teacup Pig, and Teacup Persian Kitten.

Comments are closed.