Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pebbles12800

I think that we should be able to change our pet names after adoption. I have some really funky names for my old pets that i don’t really like anymore, and can’t be said in kinzchat plus. I think as long as we rename our pets something appropriate, we should be allowed. Maybe only once a month per account or something. Don’t make us pay estore points to change the names though, because everything good costs estore points now adays. Anyways please take my suggestion of changing pet names after adoption into consideration!(:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.23

Erin0527

what if we could transfer webkinz from one account to another?

Leopardheart

Hello! I have a tip on how to save ink on your printer when doing contests! QUICK TIP: print some templates out in black ink only, and use those as practice sheets to get ideas on paper. Then, you can print templates out with all colors, and use those to put your final copy together. Ta Da! *Takes a bow* Now you have saved yourself a lot of colored ink! Tell me what you think. ~Leopardheart

heatherk79

I really think that when it’s a holiday, and there’s a Super Wheel with special prizes to be won, that ALL of the prizes on the wheel should be SPECIAL! What a total disappointment to win Kinz Cash, or something that can be bought with wish tokens, or an item that you already have from buying Webkinz merchandise. Why can’t every prize on the wheel be something new, and/or something cool? I mean, the design people at Ganz are, obviously, very creative; I’m sure they could come up with some new prizes for the Super Wheel each time.

alltohimiowe

It was disappointing at my house too! 4 of us~each with 2 accts, 8 total~ and only 2 prizes won! The rest was kinzcash. We were all so excited and then we just ended up being frustrated :(

ghijkl789123

I agree. I have more Kinzcash than I’ll ever be able to spend, and it is a real disappointment when you win Kinzcash on the Superwheel. E-STORE POINTS WOULD BE A NICE REWARD

Comments are closed.