Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

nomi339

I love the fact that they have made it so that the wallpaper and flooring is not destroyed when you change it out… I am wondering if there is any chance we will be able to convert to bigger rooms some day… When I first opened my acct, most of the rooms I bought were the smallest because I couldn’t afford to spend the coins for the bigger ones… now I have plenty of coins and would love to adjust the size of those rooms!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Queeny05

Hey, Gennelle! I think it would be awesome if we could relocate/delete rooms. When you get a new pet, you can’t choose where its room goes. Which is a bummer seeing how it could appear in the middle of your campkinz, behind the kitchen counters, or in rooms where you just don’t want a door in the way. Speaking of that, how about the ability to move doors. I’m ok with a door being on the wall, but it always ends up being right behind a piece of furniture, or blocking the perfect spot for your wall display. I know all this would be a fairly big update that would take some time, but it’s the only big request I will ask of you, and I think other players can agree with me.

Michelle08

I agree too! It would really be awesome if we could relocate and delete rooms. There are some rooms that I’ve bought when I was younger, and I wish I could delete them. I’ve used those rooms for other things, but still wish I didn’t have them anymore. The other topic is so true too! Out of nowhere, you could just go into a room and you’re furniture could be placed right in front of your doors. Then you have to take the time to fix everything. Annoying! So, if you could update, that would be great! I know it would take a lot of time, and I don’t know if your in the process of one right now. So I just left this suggestion. Hopefully more players agree with us!

100kln

This is probably gonna sound really snotty, but I think they shouldn’t make as much stuff Deluxe. I’ve really wanted a Deluxe account for a long time, and I really like the things that they make Deluxe, but I can’t because my family doesn’t have the money for Deluxe accounts for four different Webkinz accounts. It makes me kinda sad to see the things that are REALLY cool, but that are only for people who can get their parents to pay for a special account, or can pay for it themselves. This probably sounds super childish, but its not supposed to. I bet its cool, having things that other people can’t have, but it frustrates me, so… Please don’t hate me for this comment.

Michelle08

I’ve been wanting Deluxe too. But it’s a lot of money! And it’s not that fair that you made arcade games Deluxe. Why can’t everyone just be able to play the games and earn the same prizes. I wish all Webkinz members could change the color and shape of their phone too. To me, everyone should be able to have that access. Changing the dock color too is included in that statement as well. I don’t want to be mean either, but it would be great if you could make some changes to Deluxe. Thanks!

sandledog

So I was thinking webkinz could do something like easier ways to get estore points other than paying real money and waiting every month and why retire items to the curio shop i have been trying to complete the dog room theme for years it is impossible

Nymphadora

I think that you should have kinz chat plus for when your friends visit your room. And I think you should bring debbie dragon back. She was my favorite.

Comments are closed.