Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sureis

My suggestion is that the Park Fish Fountain be a challenge reward at some time. Either that or let us win it/buy it/ or get it some other way. Thank you for considering this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 24

jloug

Thanks to Ganz for giving us the estore items. I would love to be able to trade the items. That would make the trading room so much more fun. Please give some thought to making those items tradeable.

honeysmurf

I was wondering if there is any way to find out if people I am friends with are no longer active? If someone stops coming do the names still stay listed in the friends list? Thanks!

catie1024

honeysmurf, If you pull up your phone and double click on which ever face on which ever user it will either tell you they are no longer active or it will show you the pet that they are currently on.

I think Webkinz should have less estore points and deluxe things because it is not really fair that only certain people can do things. My parents won’t let me buy estore points because it’s money wasted and I am already paying $15 dollars per webkinz to keep my account active.

AvzoraGW

hi, strawberrybubbles! just a quick fyi – you can get webkinz plush pets at Tuesday Mornings stores for $2 for a lil kinz and $3 for a full-sized kinz and they have webkinz jr for something like $6 or $7. i also don’t have money for anything extra, so u know ur not alone! u can also friend me. i’m Avzora in webkinz world.

Comments are closed.