Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

gshiftskull

I think DiceKinz and Online Webkinz Trading Cards should be brought back! Maybe they could be for Deluxe Members only though? It doesn’t matter, I’m sure a lot of us want them back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

good suggestion, gshiftskull! i really liked DiceKinz, but since i’m not deluxe, i hope it’ll be available to everyone. :D

penguin1

I think you should make beds that two animals can sleep in or bunk beds

lovlyhorses4

I don’t mean to be a baby but I think that for the design contests there should have to be an age on it. I mean that I know a LOT of adults are playing and on WKN because they say it all the time. I’m just a kid and I like things for kids sometimes. I have lots of plush but a virtual would have been cool. Maybe I still won’t win but I kinda feel like Webkinz is being taken over by grown-ups. Anyways, the tooth fairy came last night so I need to search for my next friend!!!! (I wish it could be a unicorn!!!)

cutelydia

I have to disagree with you about making an age limit.

AvzoraGW

i think an age limit for pet design contests is a great idea, although i don’t know how Ganz could do it other than with an honesty policy. i love kid’s art. it would make a great virtual pet. i hope they would also let us grown-ups have our own contest . . . if there’s some way to separate us.

I think Ganz should make a Webkinz Platypus! (Yes, I know Googles exist but they aren’t platypi) I also think Ganz should finally implement the ability to move and remove doors. I hate messing up my rooms when I add a room.

KASSUZY

Make birthday cake sellable. I have like 50 webkinz, 50 pieces of cake, and only feeding my webkinz cake. I can’t get rid of any of it! That would be great. Also, make more events at the stadium each weekday and weekend. I wait forever and usually forget to enter my pink pony. One last thing, PLEASE bring the loader lounger back as the load screen. Now almost nobody knows about that original chair unless they’ve been playing for years or own one. Thanks, KAS.

tnvols2014

Ganz made the option to sell birthday cake available sometime ago.

Comments are closed.