Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

daltonmiddle

I honestly believe making the kinz chat plus just for trading! I am not the only one who went in the other rooms! That was the place i went when i wanted to type talk to my pals! I mean the trading room is good when i wanted to trade, but i loved all the rooms in there! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED THOSE ROOMS! THE KINZCHAT CLUBHOUSE IS SO RESTRICTED! WHO’S WITH ME WEBKINZ!? WHO ELSE WANTS THE KINZCHAT PLUS ROOMS BACK!!!!! I think that Daisy Doe would be happier if Webkinz could thank her properally by typing a thank you insted of picking it off of a “chat list”! When i saw that clubhouse I WAS MORTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i were ‘yall, i would change it back the way it was.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

njw2002

Suggestion 1: to bring back the kinzchat plus rooms and here are a few room ideas: a water park (with water slides, pools, etc), a cabin (with the new pioneer theme), a safari room, and a radio station, and the trading room, restaurant, and classroom would stay. Suggestion 2: Attics and Basements to go in your house you would go on buy a room and you could have the option the buy a basement and then select the room you want the in or they could just be stairs and doors on the floor that you get from the wshop and then you place them in your room then click on them to go in and they are like a room inside.

animalcare

I think webkinz should be able to trade gems with each other. Most if the people I shared that with (30 classmates and my family) agreed. Also, deluxe shouldn’t hog all the good stuff. For example: If your deluxe you get 2000 estore points a month yet us others are left with less games, money, and a LOT more. And just something to think about can the Wshop be like before? I was SO sad when I found out it changed, and I have to say In MY opinion I think you TOTALY messed up the Wshop.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.25

AvzoraGW

iamnotanumber, well, i hate to tell you, but apparently you are 25 right now.

maltsnme2

I’m confused. First there was a white Yorkshire Terrier (with a pink saddle, two actually a regular sized one and then a small one) and now a Morkie which is not even a breed of dog it is a hybrid mix. When will you come out with a Maltese, which is white, has two topknots with bows (with rhinestones)? Hate it that Webkinz has fallen for “designer mutts”.

Comments are closed.