Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

i’m sure i made this suggestion before, but i couldn’t find it . . . lol! i think it would be really helpful if we could have a list of tags and be able to sort by that. maybe there wouldn’t be 500 suggestions that say the same thing over and over that way. (you know, like suggestions that we want to be able to move, resize, and/or delete rooms.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

windowsxpsp3

webkinz should store your webkinz product key (secret code) in their computers so if you ever lose it you can recover it

AvzoraGW

good idea, windowsxpsp3! and if webkinz stored our product keys (secret code), then they could use that to make sure they’re giving us good codes when we buy virtual pets at the eStore. i bought a violet hamster way back in August and they sent me a bad code and never bothered to make it right. Sucks.

Fooz

Hey Ganz? I was wondering… my friends and I would LOVE to see the 10th Anniversary Dragon become a plush pet! I’m sure a lot of users would, too. It would be awesome if you all could consider it! Thanks, avid fan 7Yapper :)

Ok, so in the arcade in Webkinz World, there are some games I am quite good at, during the last few days I’ve noticed a few times that I have gotten my score on the daily high score. The problem is that I only notice it sometimes, it’s something that people don’t really look at and you can get your score on there and not even realize it. My idea is that if you get your score on the daily high score you get a letter through the mail letting you know and possibly a small package or pin or something to acknowledge your achievement.

AvzoraGW

SHIELDAgent1997 – i looove ur idea about getting a letter or trophy or something when you get the high score on a game! i’ve done it a couple of times and then it just goes away the next day.

I wish that in ‘My House’, Webkinz users were able to rotate their view so that they could put items on all four walls, not just two.

Comments are closed.