Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,994 replies, has 1,422 voice, and was last updated by  dar2001 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

um . . . Ganz? could somebody fix the Suggestions Forum? it stops at pg. 122 and i know there are more pages than that because i’ve posted stuff and can’t see it now. also, while you’re working on the forums, could you please make a bigger and crisper type face for typing in suggestions? this is small, blurry, and hard to read. Oh!!! and could you please put how to use the HTML tags and attributes somewhere? maybe a button where the instructions would pop up? i tried to figure it out myself, but failed. sigh. thx for everything, Ganz! love to all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

thx for fixing this! :D

briannaa13

Please make the type in kinzchat plus back to how it used to be. If you typed something not in the system it would come up red/orange and you wouldn’t be able to send it. That’s a lot easier then saying it and then a message popping up because its not allowed. Why make it so difficult and have a whole message pop up, then simply just not being able to send it. :)

AvzoraGW

cspellings put a great suggestion in on 11-22-14 about having a wallpaper and flooring design contest. that sounds really fun and maybe the winners could get eStore points? maybe everyone who enters gets 1,000 eStore points and the top ten get another 3,000 and third place winner still another 3,000, second place, another 5,000, and the winner 10,000 and deluxe membership for a year or something?

AvzoraGW

i’ve been thinking that the hourly activities should always be on a 24-hour basis. it would only take one more activity to cover eight hours and it could repeat 3x per day. that would help with people who are out of the regular time zone, adults, and home-schooled kids, and anybody else who has an unusual schedule. i’m quite sickly and i sometimes sign into WkWorld in the middle of the night and it always surprises me that there are quite a few people hanging out at 2 am and 3, etc. Thanks!

AvzoraB

a 24-hr basis for the hourly activities would also help with all the snow days we’ve had and all the bored kids. maybe they’d keep a little busier then, eh? thx!

AvzoraGW

just to let all y’all know, i’ve finally gotten my computer fixed and am back to Webkinz World! (Yay!) i’ve been locked out since mid-October, so i’ve gone back to read all the suggestions i missed. i’m impressed with the level of creativity among our members. y’all rock! :D

AvzoraGW

i should also ask if anyone got anything cool from mid-October to last week and has an extra, pls gift it to me. i missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day. sigh. love to all! sooo glad to be back! i’m Avzora in Webkinz World.

Comments are closed.