Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AvzoraGW

seems like there are a whole lot of comments about classes at Webkinz Academy. i’d like to suggest that Ganz might want to review the whole set-up, focusing on the difficulty of the classes and the number of times a class has to be completed to progress to the next level and what benefit there is to members to complete the classes. i’ve stopped visiting the academy bc it’s too much work and there’s not much to get out of it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

THUREE

Love the gift boxes that come with our pets, but when we adopt the pet we lose the fun of the gift box. it would be neat to have a display case we could purchase to put in a room to click on to see the virtual gift boxes for all our adopted pets on that account.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.27

AvzoraB

yeah, um, huh?

Exora

hey! maybe there could be a series of anime-style pets? they could have the big anime eyes and long, flowing hair. everybody loves anime. maybe a cat, a dog, a horse, and a tiger? thx!

keuka01

Dear Ganz: I know this is your 10th year. Congrats. I don’t know what you have planned for the rest of the year for celebration but I have a few suggestions. As a fan I didn’t join until 2009, so all your items prior to that time I am missing. It would be nice if you gave us a chance to collect these items as a floaty clicky (the ones now are items we already have; it would be nice to get items we don’t have), put a theme back in the W Shop for a week or in Arte’s Shop, PJ’s Shop or in a challenge or some other way to win these items. It’s very hard to get past items in a trade as some people just tease you and don’t let you have it. Trading is not a good option. Please don’t put all these items in the eStore as I know a lot of users don’t have a deluxe account; it would be more fair if EVERYONE got a chance to get past items.

AvzoraB

keuka01, welcome to webkinz!!! they already bring back older things. you have to wait for it, though. i do wish they would be available more often! :D friend me! i’m avzora and avzorab in webkinz world. :D love to all!

Comments are closed.