Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Wycklyn

i keep forgetting to say: thank you, thank you, thank you for the new Ganzworld rewards! they’re awesome! Ganz is awesome! thanks!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

beerfeet

I wish you would put the WOW back into the wheel by adding a rare and an eStore prize and get rid of the food. Food is not a wow! even if it is a special recipe. it is so sad when you wait all day to spin the wheel and you get food.

AvzoraB

tots agree! and the monthly wheel is even less WOW. sigh. you could also add eStore points or Wish Tokens. that’d be cool.

CrazyCatCrib

couldn’t u make it so the most recent suggestions come first? that way, the old stuff that we’ve seen for months could still be here if we want to see it, but the new stuff would be easy to get to? thx!

beerfeet

I agree, please put everything in by date! Thank you.

CrazyCatCrib

tnvols1 (on 1-26-15) suggested that we could have some new quizzes or polls to earn moneys. i totally agree!!! also, why, why, why did you take away the guess the pets quizzes? sigh.

briannaa13

As an person who has been playing webkinz since it came out, I am becoming upset with webkinz and the changes that happened in 2014 (and are still taking place). Every person i talk to says that more rooms should be in KC+. People in the trading room get mad at me daily because i don’t want to trade, I don’t like the park much because its hard to find friends, and i just liked the clubhouse rooms better. I just feel that ganz is taking away and changing unneccessary things. There is no reason to make KC+ trading only, not everyone wants to trade. You made the change for traders, and the traders dont even like it because people are in there who don’t want to trade. The garden room, the party room, ect. Me and my friends loved those rooms ganz. And the typing in KC+ is just frustrating, if i say something wrong a message pops up and i have to click out of it, like i said before, if the type was red and orange and unable to send (like it used to be) , not as many people would be getting accidental warnings. I love webkinz, but trust me, everyone i talk to misses the old KC+, please take it into consideration. *-briannaa13-* :) (I love webkinz, and will continue to play it)

AvzoraGW

on a related note, please rethink the Tournament Arena. instead of waiting forever for 20 entrants to join, couldn’t it be 10? currently, it’s impossible to win anything here unless you’re more OCD than i am (which is pretty bad) and have been playing for many years. i’d also like to suggest that the awards for the winners and runners up should be larger and/or more awards for participants. honestly, right now, i think the Tournament Arena sucks.

Comments are closed.