Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

keuka01

Dear Ganz: I’m not sure what you have planned for the rest of the year for your 10 yr Anniv, but I have a few suggestions. I’ve been a fan since 2009 and I think it would be nice if you gave us a chance to win items prior to 2009. A floaty clicky would be good (The prizes now most of us have and you could give us prior items that we don’t have) Put items in Arte’s Shop. PJ’s Shop, the W Shop where EVERYONE would have a chance to get the items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TweeDL

hi! could we please get a box where we could type in the page number we want to go to in the forums? thanks!

behappyuall

that would really help!

AvzoraGW

hey, Ganz! why am i only getting one roll a day in SPREE? is this the new thing or is my account broken? is anybody else getting this? i really want my three rolls back. thx! love to all! :D

behappyuall

i’m getting one or two rolls a day . . . am i supposed to do something to earn the rolls or . . . ?

behappyuall

WKNews floaty clickies – couldn’t we get more than one? I would like it if we could click on it a few times and get extras, esp w the gorgeous blue outfit right now, and i could give some to my bestest friends. Please?

Wycklyn

please let us know (maybe with a weekly article in WkNews?) what’s going on with our suggestions. i think it would help reduce repeat comments and we’d all really like to know. it would be ok if it’s just that you’re working on making rooms that can be moved around or deleted bc we’d know you’re listening, you know? thx, Ganz!!

Comments are closed.