Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

PLEASE make an update so that we can upgrade rooms. I hate having a bunch of small rooms I bought a few years ago and now I want to do a lot more with my rooms that small rooms just can’t handle. If we could just pay the difference and up the room to a larger size, that’d be great. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

beerfeet

I have a suggestion for your small rooms. Now that we can remove the wallpaper I have made many of my small rooms into hallways or passage ways in-between bigger rooms that I have put on their other sides. This looks really good. Hope this helps!

fancielle

that’s a great idea, cherrycheesecake (oh, i love cherry cheesecake!!! yum!) maybe they could just make it so we can change the size of our rooms as a first step toward room editing! how ’bout it, Ganz? :D

Exora

i hope ur all planning to bring back DiceKinz. i really like it . . . . thx!

briannaa13

GANZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHERE IS THE GAME ROOM??!! I’m sad enough about no m=rooms in KC+ now you take away the game room.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( WHYYYYYY DX

CaroleF

Our maps will need a retirement home. Dr. Quack could visit there, and so could Debbie Dragon. We could click on Dr. Quack and get advice like “Be sure and brush your teeth” or “Cover your mouth when you cough.” The walls could be decorated with pictures of retired Webkinz. And maybe occasionally a retired pet could visit the room – when we click on them we could get their special food or some other treat.

beerfeet

I like the idea of adding to the map. Why don’t you offer buildings like you had in Webkinz Friends? You already made them so it won’t cost more money. There was an apartment building and a townhouse and other businesses like a donut shop and art store. It would make the map a place I would want to go to. But don’t make it a bunch of eStore items because then it hurts us that don’t have that. Thank you.

Wycklyn

the game room is gone?! no! that’s a great room! i also miss the last winner room where we could play games and get free pizza. looks like there’s space for more rooms in the clubhouse, can’t you just add them back? thanks!

love2uall

Tournament Arena – it takes soooooooooooooooooo long to get into one of the “quick” tournaments. couldn’t you put a time limit on it and just go after maybe 10 minutes? pls? thx!

Wycklyn

totally agree about adding a time limit for sign ups at the tournament arena for the “quick” tournaments. it takes F O R E V E R. thx!

Comments are closed.