Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 17 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

beerfeet

Please bring back the Victorian Garden theme. I need some of those garden stone pathway pieces. Maybe a floaty clicky. Don’t put it in the curio shop because one piece does not make a very good walk way. Could you also create some new types of pathways? Maybe side walk to go next to all the street tiles we win in Spree! Maybe a crosswalk would be good so our Kinz can cross the street safely? thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

briannaa13

I’m getting to be so heartbroken about no more rooms in KC+, i miss the rooms so much, i’ve began to hang out in KC i miss having choices. I really just want it back, ganz, people left because you got rid of the rooms :( Some my of my old bests are gone because of that…. My friends list is full and i keep them on there instead of adding new people, hoping you’ll bring back the rooms, they’ll hear about it, and come back. But i doubt it. I’m just so so so heartbroken, i was watching some old youtube videos a few days before you guys took away the rooms, and all these people left because of it. I’ve said it so many times, please, listen to me :(

migrubbs

Tye-Dye Stingray, Lavender Hippo, Pink Octopus, Neon Seahorse, Lobster, Puffin, Gold Cat, Red Dog, Anteater, Baboon, Curly Bear, Cockatoo, Spider Monkey, Chocolate Moose, Congo Gorilla, Bongo Monkey, Rose Bunny, Armadillo, Crow, Raven, Lilac Bunny, Soccer Bear, Praying Bear, Ostrich, Tye-Dye Lizard, Scorpion, Wise Owl, Tye-Dye T-Rex, Groovy Bear, Tye-Dye Iguana, Jade Bear, Magenta Bear, Teal Bear, Violet Bear, Stork, Alligator, Beluga Whale, Hyacinth Macaw, Red Ruffed Lemur, River Otter, Blacktip Shark, Tiger Shark, Turkey Vulture, Condor, Elk, Fisher, Tarantula, Black-footed Penguin, Baby Chinstrap Penguin, Honey Badger, Great Horned Owl, Pink Elephant, Pink Giraffe, Pink Polar Bear, Black and White Ruffed Lemur, Cobra, Colobus Monkey, Blue Iguana, Humpback Whale, Blue and Yellow Macaw, Scarlet Macaw, Red River Hog, White Alligator, Wolverine, Red-tailed Hawk.

fancielle

gosh, migrubbs! ur really creative! i’m thinking that maybe ur ideas would go farther if u focus on ur best ideas, like the Curly Bear and the Soccer Bear and the Neon Seahorse and tell us more about them. what do they look like? what are their PSI and PSF (pet-specific item and pet-specific food)? also, you’re asking for a Scarlet Macaw and i already have the Magnificent Macaw who’s scarlet and there was another one . . . can’t find it now . . . that already exists. u could check what pets already exist in the Kinzapedia. just search for bear or tie-dye or snake and u can see what’s already out there.

fancielle

Ganz, i really like migrubbs’ idea for the Curly Bear. maybe it would be a golden color with big blue eyes like Little Red Riding Hood married the baby bear . . . and it’s PSI would be a red riding hood outfit and it’s PSF would be Just Right Porridge. it would make a great plush with it’s curly fur. i’ve also seen photos of cats with curly blonde fur . . . i’d like a kinz of that, too! :D

jeanie45

please bring back the Victorian Garden rare theme. I never go enough of the paved walk way and it has very pretty garden plants and trees. thank you! p.s. maybe you could put the walk way on the wheel of wow. That way maybe I could win enough pieces to make a sidewalk in my garden.

fancielle

that would be awesome, jeanie45! i could really use some kind of garden paving and i need more of the dirt road 2×2 tiles, too.

SavannahSong

maybe on Deluxe Day, those of us who aren’t deluxe could try all the deluxe benefits so we can see what we’re missing and decide if we want to become deluxe members. or maybe once a month or something?

Comments are closed.