Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

charlotte622

I think that you should be able to sell rooms in your house. I really hate the way my rooms are organized and never really play Webkinz because of that. By now, I am just about ready for leaving Webkinz. Reply if you want to be able to sell your rooms!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fancielle

charlotte622, i think we all want to be able to edit our rooms. and several months ago, i heard that Ganz was working on this and that it was complicated for them to change it. MEANWHILE, you could put two or three outdoor rooms next to your current house. i use this as a road to my new house where i’ve been making it just what i want. then, once we can edit rooms, i can fix the old house. hope it helps! :D

himiowe

I think we should have a clubhouse room that’s a big community Pool! Splashing and swimming, with a slide and a diving board??? Fun, Right?!

fancielle

great idea, himiowe!!! a community pool with slides and diving boards and stuff. maybe there’d be a snack bar where we could get a free fruit juice every day and lots of splashy things like in a real water park! :D

Wycklyn

ok so in the star search, when we “win” (sigh) a cookie and still have turns left to find a star, couldn’t you make it so we could use our remaining turns to try to find a star? it’s sooo hard to even get enough to trade with Nefaria and i don’t think i’ll ever get all the stars in my collection. sigh. thx!

styxfan1

Hey Ganz…Please fix Spree! You only get one roll so far this month…March 2015

fancielle

yeah, styxfan1! some days i only get one SPREE roll and other days, i get all three. weird.

Lilgirl101

MooMandy05: What do you mean? :?

Comments are closed.