Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

leenie

Modify challenges like the Acorn Collection Challenge so that people can send requests to the Webkinz Hosts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

leenie

Make the surprise box items kinz postable

Queen

YES!! And tradable! I don’t like half the things I get in the surprise boxes but I know someone else would like them a lot better so I want to trade them for something I like!!! ~Queen

CrazyCatCrib

well said, queen! i think everything should be tradeable, postable, and saleable. and if there’s anyone who disagrees, please post here! love to all! (even if u disagree with me!) :D

Fracktail

I said something like this on another thread, but I think it’s appropriate to post it here, too. Having every single item be tradeable is a very good idea and could prove to be very useful, but it also has its downfalls. For example, say GANZ lets us send Estore items to different accounts. Sounds like a great idea at first, right? And it is, in theory, but then what if someone somehow gets into your account? Then they could conceivably send all of your Estore items to their own account. And yes, I know that they can send rare items and exclusives to their account right now, but those can be replaced. No matter how rare it is, you can still somehow get a replacement (by trading or other means). Estore points and items cost real-world money. If you were to lose those, you would have to pay hard-earned money just to get them all back. So while these ideas are brilliant in theory, they would quickly fall apart and be taken advantage of in practice. Please remember that everything I say is not targeting anyone personally, so please don’t be offended in any way; I’m just stating my opinion. :)

leenie

Replace Webkinz Friends with another game where you can earn prizes to send back to Webkinz.

leenie

Add more Webkinz Android applications which can be downloaded to a phone.

AvzoraGW

yet another great suggestion, leenie! my sister got me a cell phone, but it’s a windows phone and not an iphone and i can’t use the mobile apps i/we all won during the #OneWebkinzWorld challenge. really sucks! (ps – are andriod phones and windows phones the same thing or are they like the iphone and windows phones?)

leenie

In the Webkinz Friend Finder, allow the user to be able to order the list so that people who logged in more recently are shown first.

momsattic

This is a great idea! I have a full friends list, and end up spending a lot of cash, sending notes, to see who replies and who doesn’t, to figure out who still plays!

AvzoraGW

way to go, leenie! idk why it would ever suggest people who haven’t logged in for YEARS! i’m not sure i would include people who haven’t logged in during the past month! Ganz – please???

CrazyCatCrib

we need to be able to sort our friends list on our phone and mail and KinzPost, too. i would like to be able to make a list of bffs and family that we could sort by as well.

Comments are closed.