Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 7 hours, 8 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would like to see the mobile game apps available for download on android devices. not everyone has apple products. i already use the mobile app, but i want to play more games and sorry but hoppy little rocket ship is one of the most boring games ever. please do something about this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SavannahSong

um, Ganz? for some reason, there are comments from Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb that seem to be staying at the end of the comment sections in the Suggestions Forum and there’s some kind of problem with the page numbers. i know there are more than 132 pages, but it’s not showing up on the select a page thing. thx!

AvzoraGW

um, has anybody considered making it so that we can access Webkinz Mobile on the phones in our Webkinz accounts? that would make to so that all users can get on there and not miss stuff.

50ishwebbies

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION / WEBKINZ DAY 2015: Receive a special new Badge for ANY Kinzville Adoption on this day. Receive a VERY special new Badge for any 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, etc… new adoption on this day. Receive a special new Badge AND a special Mortarboard for any/all Kinzville Academy Graduate(s) on this day. Receive a special prize during Recess on this day. THANK YOU for your consideration! Love, 50ish

mts300

As a family of Academy attendees – WE LOVE THESE Ideas!!!! We would also enjoy a shiny new Badge for an adoption on Webkinz Day this year!!! 5 stars +++++ for your ideas 50shhwebbies

unclejim

We agree!

unclejim

We also love these ideas suggested in this post! Especially need NEW Academy RECESS PRIZES; would love to have a special one on the 2015 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY Webkinz Day THIS YEAR! We are surprised there is not an Mortarboard issued for each Graduate, maybe on this 10 year Anniversary there will be! We support all your suggestions!

briannaa13

Also bring back the “to cool baggy pants” and the “to cool ball cap” to the estore!! So many people would buy (including me) :))

Comments are closed.