Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 19 hours, 6 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Whenever I go to Quizzy’s corner, the time gets messed up. So if I go in when KT is 6:20 and spend twenty minutes there, the time on my dock will say 6:26 or whatever instead of 6:40. It’s frustrating cause I have to log out and log back in to fix it. Also, on Calendar Trivia, February 22nd’s question has “us” instead of “use” just to let you know. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fancielle

yeah! me, too, cherrycheesecake! what’s with the time warp in Kinzville?

briannaa13

New survey: what does webkinz need more of? MORE KINZCHAT PLUS ROOMS!!!

fredorg

more games in the arcade!

migrubbs

Here’s some more ideas for pets: Blueberry Bear, Cherry Kitty, Good Luck Pony (St.Patrick’s Day themed), Bumblebee Bear, Gumdrop Pony, Pumpkin Cat (Halloween Themed), Spider Web Wolf (Halloween themed), Boxwood Bear, Violet Viper, Daisy Lion, Iris Impala, Pansy Lion, Petunia Lion, Rosey Rabbit, Tulip Pup, Bluebell Giraffe, Candytuft Lion, Daffodil Dog, Lilac Lion, Sweet Pea Pup, Lavender Lion, Buttercup Lion, Azalea Lion, Carnation Lion, Cherry Poodle, Grape Mouse, Jellybean Bunny, Lemon Lion, Peppermint Kitty, Candy Apple Kitty, Cotton Candy Poodle, Gumball Mouse, Lollipop Lion, Christmas Cookie Bear (Christmas themed), Honey Pony, Coconut Cream Kitty, Strawberry Swirl Snail, Winterberry Wolf, Beachberry Bear, Butterscotch Bear, Rainbowberry Bunny, Wisteria Wolf, Pumpkin Tart Puppy, Cherry Pie Pony, Golden Harvest Horse, Apple Pie Pony, Apple Delight Doggy, Sugarberry Squirrel, Gingerbread Kitty, Gusty Goose, Glory Hound, Honeycomb Bear, Lemon Drop Lion, Paradise Panther, Bright Bouquet Bear, Milky Way Kitty, Bubblefish, Bubble Frog, Chocolate Delight Dog, Cotton Candy Kitty, Honeysuckle Horse, Oak Leaf Moose, Baseball Bat, Basketball Bear, Football Fox, Volleyball Vicuna, Soccer Squirrel, Cutesaurus, Sand Castle Crab, Fast Food Fox, Tutti Frutti Tiger, Cranberry Muffin Mouse, Hopscotch Kangaroo, Alphabat, Beach Ball Bear, Blossom Bunny, Boysenberry Pie Bear.

KCKares

I would love it if there was some way we could find out which webkinz it is our friends in tournament arena or the clubhouse have. Sometimes I haven’t seen them before and they’re just so adorable I’d love to get one too~ I think it would also be really nice to be able to tell them they’re super cute C: I’ve tried to look them up in Kinzapedia but there are just so many other things in there, maybe if it could be sorted and broken down by puppies, horses, kittens, cows, dragons, holidays, gift items.. even if the items appear more than once in different categories it would help tremendously- a bit more like the e-store (but you would know how to do that more than I would!) Thanks for listening!! C:

fredorg

yeah! i would love to be able to see what kind of pet it is in the clubhouse or the park so i can get one, too, if i like them, you know? that would be cool.

We should be allowed to organize our dock into separate tabs. Most docks are very large, which makes it difficult while trading to find certain items. We should be allowed to organize our docks into categories, like PSI, Exclusives, Rare, Super Beds, etc. That way if you need to find an item, like a PSI, you can just click on your PSI tab, and that makes it so much easier to find, rather than having to go through your entire dock. Please, please, PLEASE, someone read this suggestion because this has caused so many issues for me while trading.

LabLover2014

It would definitely be easier for me with clothing because I have over 400 clothing items in my dock. Separate it by jackets & coats, shirts, pants, footwear, etc.

KCKares

I’ve been thinking and hoping for the same thing for a long time 2266500- my trading partner always leaves the table before I can reach the really cool items I have- and if I put something up and take it out I get sent back to the beginning of that category and have to start all over again. Truly both of us could be missing out on a really good trade because of it

Comments are closed.