Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

briannaa13

if anyone plays in arcade here, you’d know theres a white artic fox named snowy that is suspiciously very good at almost all the games… is top high score for almost all of them.. lol. not the mention the score he/her gets is always a perfect number (example: 2600, 7500, 10000) its really weird…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Wycklyn

hmmm. sounds suspicious to me, briannaa13! i bet that white arctic fox named snowy belongs to one of the game developers or something. ikd why his score would always be a perfect number, though. strange, indeed. :D

Hhayes

True, I dont play in the arcade much but when I flip through it I do see this snowy often. They must be really good.

blueon

yeah, um, could we get a way to sort kinzpedia by clothing? thx

migrubbs

Here’s some more ideas for pets: Fudge Sundae Bunny, Sundae Puppy, Strawberry Kitty, DAZZLING DIAMOND Doe, JUNGLE GRAPEFRUIT Flamingo, RAINFOREST BREEZE Tiger, SAFARI MANGO Elephant, Jellybean Kitty, Bunny Cake, Marshmallow Chick (Easter Themed), Peach Cobbler Cow, Amber Moon Mouse, Apple Cider Cat, Apple Pumpkin Pig, Berry Tangerine Tiger, Black Cherry Bear, Black Coconut Crab, Hydrangea Horse, Blueberry Muffin Moose, Blueberry Scone Snake, Buttercream Snail, Champaca Blossom Bunny, Snow Cherry Coyote, Cherry Lemonade Lion, Chocolate Bunny, White Chocolate Bunny, Chocolate Truffle Turtle, Christmas Tree Tiger, Cranberry Harvest Owl, Cranberry Peppermint Puppy, Eucalyptus Koala, Golden Sand Crab.

fancielle

migrubbs – S T O P I T !!!!! I’m sure you’re a very nice person and obviously creative, but these long lists of pets . . . really not helpful. Why are you doing this? Nobody’s going to give you money or free pets, sorry to say. (‘Cause if that were the case, I’d have dozens of long lists myself.) Maybe you could just, like, pick your fave out of the list and tell us all about that particular pet. That might be fun to read. Thanks and I hope I haven’t hurt your feelings. I just had to say something. :)

migrubbs

I know. It’s that I was just giving Ganz some ideas for new pets. Because Ganz needs new ideas. They’re running out of ideas.

SavannahSong

well, migrubbs, if ur trying to help Ganz with new ideas, i kinda think fancelle may have a point. maybe it would be more helpful to them if the ideas came with more information like what the pet would look like and what the PSI and PSF are. u sure do come up w a load of ideas! u can friend me at SavannahSong in webkinz world. :D have a great weekend, everyone! :D

Also, I can only see the logout button sometimes. The entire right edge of the screen is not visible to me. Maybe it’s because I have an older monitor, but I can see it when I play certain games, like Spree and Goober’s Atomic Adventure. And if you made it so we could pause any game at any time, that would be AMAZING! Sorry for all the suggestions, but these are things that really bug to me.

SavannahSong

being able to pause the games would be really awesome, Cherrycheesecake! great idea!

Not to be mean or rude or anything, but I really don’t like Hoppy LIttle Rocketship. It takes FOREVER to earn KC and it’s rather boring. So if you’d stop putting it in all the challenges cause I am SO sick of playing that game until I get 200 KC and just playing that game in general, that would be awesome. Please! It’s fine on Webkinz mobile, but not on the computer, and playing it on the app apparently doesn’t count for challenges. If you could change that too, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

fancielle

Actually, i looove Hoppy Little Rocket. But I agree with Cherrycheesecake. I don’t like it when we’re required to play specific games. Maybe the challenges could be something like “Earn 150 kinzcash on any combination of the following games: Goober’s Lab, Hoppy Little Rocket, and Pumpkin Patch Protector”? That would be sooooo much better because then I could play the games I like the best from the selection and I wouldn’t have to keep playing Pumpkin Patch Protector which is not my kind of game. Please, please, please? Thanks!

Comments are closed.