Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Artisticat

Hey there fellow Webkinz players! I’ve been a member on Webkinz since a little after it’s 1st anniversary , and there are quite a few things I’d love to see added to the game so that it can be more fun. I’ll post each idea individually, and you guys can let me know what you think! My number one idea is: A Marketplace! In the marketplace, each Webkinz user will be able to run their own store. In that store, they can sell items for a certain amount of Kinzcash (You can either provide a drop down menu to choose which amount you wish to sell the item for, or you can make it to where users can type it in themselves). You can design your shop with a certain theme (You can change the color of the border of your shop and have a drop down list of your shop slogan and maybe choose from a variety of pictures or stickers; and deluxe members can have more options. You can also have certain colors, pictures, and things that you release around holidays or special occasions that users can purchase.). You can have a certain number of slots to place which items you wish to sell and you can also make it to where users can buy more slots with Kinzcash or eStore points (And Deluxe Members can automatically start out with more slots). Your store is open 24/7, so once you put an item there to sell it stays there, so you can go to school or sleep and check back and see that someone bought your item while you were gone! The best part is, you can go to a search bar and search for what item you’re looking for that’s no longer available in the WShop, Curio Shop, or the KinzStyle outlet and see if another user has that item to sell! That way, there’s no more haggling with someone in the trade room for an item you reeaaaalllly want, when you can just buy it from someone else for Kinzcash instead at the marketplace! So basically, whatever item is Kinzpostable people can also sell in their own store (Except maybe Deluxe and eStore items). This would really help out someone like me. I have over THREE THOUSAND items in my dock (Which isn’t good for the loading speed on Webkinz for me), and I’ve been spending a lot of time recently trying to sort through it all. I’d sell some of these items at the W-Shop just to get rid of them, but almost all of these items in my inventory are RETIRED or RARE items. I know someone else out in Webkinz World would rather have it than it disappear and I’d gladly sell it to them for a fair price! I get really shy in the clubhouse and in general, and it’d be a lot easier for me to sell the item to someone in my store than to have to talk to people in the trading room. Not only that, but the marketplace would be a good lesson to teach the younger users about buying and selling and it can be another way for us to both spend our Kinzcash and to earn it! I have so much Kinzcash I don’t know what to do with it all, and I’d love to go on a shopping spree and buy items that I really need that the W-Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, and Curio Shop can’t provide (Since the items are no longer there). Please please PLEASE consider my idea, Ganz! Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

That’s a great idea. I also don’t like trading in the Clubhouse. You can’t be sure the pet you are trying to sell to wants the items you have, but if you had the shop then everyone who wants what you want to sell can find it and offer to buy it. A much better way to trade. It also teaches a good lesson in buying and selling and business to younger children. I like all your ideas and I hope Ganz uses them. There are so many good suggestions on this link that Webkinz could be really great if many of them were adopted.

dove118

i love to buy some of your items

Wycklyn

i really like ur idea for a marketplace, Artisticat! i used to go on GirlSense all the time and that’s what they had. you’d put a price on your items that you want to sell and if someone came into your store, they could buy it. pretty cool. they also had a way to design your own stuff for sale and that was cool, too. idk why they’re gone. makes me sad.

AvzoraGW

Artisticat – great idea! i’d love to have a marketplace! i also have a ton of extra stuff, though not 3,000 items! i’ve bought rooms that i use for storage and i keep that mess separate from my house by starting with a string of outdoor rooms (usually 3 in a row) so it’s like you have to go down the road to get to the storage unit. and then i periodically sort stuff so i have one room that’s all beds, one that’s all seating, etc. hope that helps! and, please don’t wait so long to share your great ideas next time! happy spring, y’all! :D

migrubbs

We need more Christmas pets. Snowdog, Ice Dog, Blizzard Dog, Plum Pudding Dog, Red Peppermint Dog, Green Peppermint Dog, Hot Chocolate Dog, Fruitcake Dog, Nutcracker Dog, Swirled Holly Dog, Frozen Swirl Dog, Peppermint bat, Candycane bat, Snowy Bat, Santa bat, Snow Bunny, Candy Cane Bunny, Green Tinsel Cat, Ice Phoenix, Crystal hen, Crystal Chick, Snow Buck, Frost Buck, Cinnamon Deer, Snowflake Pony, Blizzard Pony, Snowman Pony, Christmas Tree Pony, Present Pony, Reindeer Pony, Santa Pony, Green Candy Cane Pony, Red Candy Cane Pony, White Candy Cane Pony, Blue Peppermint Foal, Christmas Unicorn, Ice Unicorn, Tinsel Lion, Snowflake Lion, Frost Lion, Peppermint Lion, Gingerbread Owl, Santa Rat, Snow Rat, Christmas Tree Cat.

migrubbs

We need more husky dogs. Tusky Husky, Rainbow Husky, Honey Husky, Gingerbread Husky, Ice Husky, Purple Husky, Hyena Husky, Caramel Husky, Scribble Husky, Mustard Husky.

migrubbs

We need more dragon pets. Fire Dragon, Doodle Dragon, Midnight Dragon, Sun Dragon, Galaxy Dragon, Snow Dragon, Mistletoe Dragon, Candy Dragon, Birthstone Dragon, Rain Dragon, Party Dragon, Royal Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, Halloween Dragon, Zodiac Dragon, Spooktacular Dragon, Green Dragon, Red Dragon, Forest Dragon, Glow Sea Dragon, Orbiting Dragon.

migrubbs

We need more holiday themed pets. Valentine’s Day: Love Penguin, Love Raccoon, Lovely Lamb, Lovely Pig, Lovely Rabbit, Lovely Horse, Lovely Peacock, Candy Heart Turtle, Lovely Dragon, Love Hedgehog, Lovebug, Lovebird, Lovely Deer, Lovely Husky, Lovely Skunk, Valentine Manta Ray. St. Patrick’s Day: Clover Bear, Irish Elk, Lucky Hound, Irish Pug, Shamrock Phoenix, Irish Monkey, Irish Moose, Shamrock Alligator, King Wren, St. Patty’s Koala, Lucky Husky, Lucky Frog. Easter: Easter Bunny, Easter Bear, Easter Kitty, Easter Puppy. Halloween: Vampire Bear, Vampire Cat, Vampire Bunny, Franken-Cat, Scaredy Cat, Ghost Bear, Spooky Kitty, Spooky Owl, Mummy Cat, Were-Cat, Spooky Bat. Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving Bear, Thanksgiving Moose, Scarecrow Bear, Thanksgiving Duck, Pilgrim Bear. Christmas: Reindeer Kitty, Christmas Tree Terrier.

Comments are closed.