Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

I think we need more fire pets: Fire Sheep, Fire Dino, Fire Griffin, Fire Squirrel, Fire Koala, Fire Cow, Fire Goldfish, Fire Koi, Fire Tiger, Fire Shark, Fire Fox, Fire Wolf, Fire Monkey, Fire Walrus, Fire Rhino, Fire Gecko, Fire,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SavannahSong

i’d really, really, really like to see a FIre Tiger! he would look like he’s on fire and hiss PSI could be a Fiery Convertible and his PSF could be a Fire Kabob which would be hunks of meat on a stick all of which is on fire! and there could be a Lil’ Kinz Fire Tiger Cub who would be the kid of the Fire Tiger and the cub’s PSI could be a Fiery Tricycle and the cub’s PSF could be Fiery Chili which would be a bowl of spicy chili with flames coming out. (thx, migrubbs, for the ide)

migrubbs

We need more element fawns: Air Fawn and Water Fawn.

MEGWEBKINZ

OK here are some more ideas… a Vice Mayor for Cowabelle, possibly one of the other Kinz! We could all vote and they could be a Dynamic Duo! :P I think Roberta or Stoogles would make a great Vice Mayor. Next, I love your sequels to classic Arcade games (Goober’s Atomic Adventure, Ant Mania, etc.) I think you should make sequels for Stardrops, Scrambled, Pizza Palace, and Smoothie Moves. Also, you should have more Room Theme contests where we vote for the best one. Finally, I think you should bring Treasure Hunts back to Webkinz Newz. Thank you for your time! ~Hug a Pug~

CrazyCatCrib

idk what treasure hunts are (or were) as they were before my time on webkinz, but i’d like to try them, too! :D great suggestion, megwebkinz! :D love to all!

behappyuall

well, i was going to say some . . . thing . . . phb phb phb. sigh.

texasbeth

It is so difficult to get tech support. Please make it easier! I have not been able to use the WShop, adopt a pet, or play many games for a long time. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on Webkinz, and I cannot get any response from your company. I fill out the form with my email address, and never receive a response. That is such poor customer service, it’s almost criminal.

Comments are closed.