Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

MEGWEBKINZ

OK, here are a few suggestions I have. First, how about a “Hallway” in the house? That way, you have a long hallway that has all your rooms on it so you can move doors in the room and not make it look funny if the door was on one end of the room from one room then in the room the door connects it to it was in a different spot. I have always wanted to move doors as you can see! Second, Bamboo Break and Dicekinz NEED to come back. I miss them so much, especially Dicekinz. Next, I also think Communal Contests should come back. I used to love participating; it was so much fun and it would teach littles who visit the site about teamwork!!! Finally, another #OneWebkinzWorld and Design a Webkinz Contest would make my YEAR! I’m going to post more suggestions soon! ~Hug a Pug~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CrazyCatCrib

megwebkinz! wow! great ideas! i agree with all of them! hallways, moving doors, bamboo break and dicekinz, communal contests, #onewebkinzworld and design a webkinz!!!! i would just like to add hug a kitty, too, everybody!!! :D love to all!

migrubbs

This is my Petal Pet Theme. This theme should have petals printed on the pets.

Tulip Tiger
      Poppy Poodle
      Lily Lion
      Sunflower Siamese
      Orchid Orca
      Daisy Dog
      Rose Rabbit

CrazyCatCrib

migrubbs, i love flowers! wish i could get the Sunflower Lion which is really beautiful! i just thought somebody ought to say . . . Ganz releases two new pets a month, or 24 pets a year. you’ve submitted like a thousand pet ideas . . . so they don’t need any new pet ideas for . . . getting my calculator . . . for 42 years.

migrubbs

I thought of a Fun Day Webkinz pet theme and named them after the days of the week.

Monday Mouse
      Tuesday Tiger
      Wednesday Wolf
      Thursday Terrier
      Friday Fox
      Saturday Snake
      Sunday Songbird

migrubbs

I thought of a birthday party theme for webkinz pets.

Cherry Cake Cheetah
      Music Mouse
      Glittery Gorilla
      Sweetie Skunk
      Party Fun Fish
      Party Fashion Fox
      Present Pup

migrubbs

I thought of a Rainbow Color Pet Theme.

Red Rabbit
      Orange Otter
      Yellow Yak
      Green Goat
      Blue Bear
      Indigo Ibex
      Violet Vicuna

Artisticat

That’s a really cool idea! And each of the pets’ PSI can be a piece of one big thing (Like a rainbow train or different pieces of furniture that could become a room theme). The same thing goes for your birthday pet ideas. Nice ideas! ^^

migrubbs

Thank you, Artisticat.

Comments are closed.