Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Pinkle2324

1 The ability to sell/upgrade rooms. I have so many unused rooms at my house that it’s just becoming a waste. So being able to sell rooms would be nice. Or being able to upgrade them to a bigger room would be nice too. 2 The ability to move rooms around. I would love to line up my outdoor rooms in a neat row. And organize my rooms according to size. I hate that I can’t move my rooms around because I’m a organization freak. I can’t stand having un-organization. 3 The ability to finish whole theme without having to go to the trading forum and beg. I liked it around 2012 ’cause back then there was a clear difference between deluxe and regular but it didn’t take away all those games, clothes, WShop items. It’s really frustrating when I can’t finish a theme ’cause some of the items are deluxe. I like the idea of deluxe but it makes not deluxe webkinz players left out of all those games, items, clothes and whatnot. 4 The ability to customize doors. Like the wallpaper or flooring, we could buy pink door paint from the WShop and paint our door with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

stuffytown2

THOSE are some of the best suggestions I’ve heard! I had an architectural design from the beginning but medium rooms were placed randomly with the addition of new pets. I would like to be able to “re-decorate” my home the same way I enjoy arranging my Kinzville map. This would be worth paying to upgrade the design of your house. I’d save all my monies, KC and eGanz points alike…

CrazyCatCrib

it would be great if we could move or even remove doors, too!

fancielle

Gennelle – does anybody at Ganz read these posts? i’d really like to know if the people making decisions hear about any of our suggestions or are we just wasting our time? i’d like to know if any of our suggestions are being considered for implementation. thx.

CrazyCatCrib

hmmm . . . no answer to that one, fancielle! hmmm . . . .

Exora

May 9 and no response from Gennelle. sry, fancielle. guess we’re all wasting our time on this forum!

Autumneb

PLEASE PLEASE allow us to sell back rooms in our hose that we don’t want. I was stupid and bought so many rooms and I really don’t want them all, I would love to have a smaller house. Please this would be so amazing!

migrubbs

Bubblegum Mouse, Bubblegum Saber-Tooth Tiger, White German Shepard, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Brown Tabby Cat, African Elephant, White Bulldog, Lovey Dovey Pony (Valentines), Appaloosa Peacock, Tropical Reef Horse, Ballerina Chihuahua, Police Pup, Super Chihuahua, Chihuahua Ladybug, Chihuahua Cupcake, Chill-huahua (Winter), Flower Chihuahua, Love-huahua (Valentine’s Day), Dreaming Wolf, Lone Wolf, Celestial Spirit Wolf, Running Wolf, Ice Wolf, Moon Wolf, Baseball Elephant, Snowflake Elephant, Corn Elephant, Poinsettia Pony (Christmas), Peppermint Twist Pony (Christmas), Hog Dog, Bagel Dog, Disco Doggy, Firefighter Mouse, Doctor Mouse, Dentist Mouse, Popsicle Mouse, Holly Mouse (Christmas), Cream Puff Persian, Maple Syrup Squirrel, Pumpkin Puss, Cherry Kitty, Woodland Fox, Woodland Squirrel, Woodland Owl, Iris Hummingbird, Lily Hummingbird, Three-Headed Dragon, Amethyst Owl, Crimson Cat, Garnet Elephant, Jade Elephant, Garnet Cardinal, Diamond Owl, Jade Owl, Garnet Dragon, Jade Dragon, Garnet Wolf, Jade Wolf, Garent Cat, Jade Cat.

sugardragon

I would like to suggest that you give away 1 or 2 free webkinz pet every year and have them be a contest to create these 1 or 2 pets each year or at least let us vote on the free pets. -sugardragon

Comments are closed.