Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

Can you make some more circus animals since you made the Big Top Elephant? Such as a Circus Monkey, Circus Camel, Circus Lion, Circus Pig, Circus Pony, Circus Seal, Circus Bunny, Strong Parrot, Circus Dog, Circus Dolphin, Circus Giraffe, Circus Ostrich, Circus Poodle, Circus Tiger, Clown Bear, Clown Cat, Balancing Kitty, Ballerina Hippo, Daredevil Monkey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Can you do some Beach pets for the Summer? Like: Sunbathing Seal, Beach Ball Crab, Hot Dog Seagull, Floaty Sea Turtle, Snorkel Giraffe, Surfer Dog, Sea Glass Starfish, Summer Sea Serpent, Beach Pail Elephant, Blue Spotted Jellyfish, Volleyball Dolphin, Hermit Crab, Seashell Peacock, Mantis Shrimp, Black-Faced Blenny.

migrubbs

Valentine Cow, Happy Hippo, Tea Time Mouse, Lucky Monkey (St. Patrick’s), Circus Lion, Happy Monkey, Love Bird (Valentine’s), Love Mouse (Valentine’s), Honey Bear, Blue Jaguar, Silver Fox, Lovely Love Puppy (Valentine’s), Patchwork Fox, Snow Fox, Love Bunny, Santa Dog (Christmas), Lollipop Bunny, Santa Owl (Christmas), Raindrop Duck, Devil Bat (Halloween), Clover Bird (St. Patrick’s), Love Duck (Valentine’s), Painted Zebra, Patchwork Giraffe, Patchwork Elephant, Cupcake Bunny, Tulip Bunny, Tiger Face Butterfly, Leopard Face Butterfly, Love Chicken (Valentine’s), Cupig (Valentine’s).

icestorm13

I think that maybe they should add some sort of a samurai helmet to the clothing line. I have the Samurai Armor and the Samurai Boots, but I can’t find the helmet. I was in the WShop and I clicked on “Preview” for the boots, and the pet model was wearing a samurai helmet. I looked literally EVERYWHERE in Webkinz World, but I couldn’t find that helmet. So maybe it doesn’t exist? If it doesn’t, they should totally add it. If it does, where can I find it?

CrazyCatCrib

and is there any such thing as the Skater Kat shoes or skates? i won all the other pieces when i was on vacation and could use my sister’s iPad, but that’s over and i can’t get back on mobile. sigh.

I think that webkinz should have some, non deluxe games. Where people can earn Ganz E Store Points. Because webkinz has a lot of cool stuff! Except it cost Ganz E Store Points. So I think there should be a couple of games, that are not deluxe where we can earn, Ganz E Store Points.

9boogirl

Good point! If there’s a pet section in the W-Shop, and most of the pets aren’t Deluxe, why aren’t they Deluxe? It’s not like regular members can earn that crazy amount of E-Store points, nor that they earn ANY E-store points! – 9boogirl

Comments are closed.