Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bottomsup

Would it be possible to have a storage unit for pictures,windows and other wall hangings?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Exora

bottomsup! what a great idea! we really do need some kind of storage unit for wall items like pictures and windows.

migrubbs

Here’s some good pet ideas: Like these Magical Animals: Longwhisker Bunny, Twinkletail Mouse, Featherbill Duckling, Tabbypaw Kitten, Flufftail Squirrel, Prickleback Hedgehog, Fuzzybrush Fox, Gigglepip Guinea Pig, Muddlepup Puppy, Sparklepaw Kitten, Floppyear Bunny, Slipperslide Otter, Nibblesqueak Hamster, Woollyhop Lamb, Scruffypup Puppy.

migrubbs

Here’s more of these Magical Animals: Honeypaw Bear.

migrubbs

Littlestripe Badger, Snufflenose Mouse (Dormouse), Fluffywing Owl.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.40

akhoovewally

I think that Webkinz should allow us to “upgrade” the rooms in our house. For example, I have some medium rooms that I wish I had gotten as large rooms. I wish we could upgrade them to large rooms. I will pay the difference between buying a medium and a large room, but I have medium rooms going to waste because I need more space.

akhoovewally

Could you make divisions within the Trading Room of the Clubhouse? For example, if someone only wanted to trade Rare Items, there could be a rare item room (or just a trading table in the room) so all of the people who wanted to trade rare items could trade with each other. There could also be sections such as for Super Beds, clothes, or food.

Comments are closed.