Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Exora, please be nice. Migrubbs is being super creative and it’s not that big of a deal.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pitapit7561

My suggestion is too maybe tone it down on the deluxe membership things like I know you want people too have lots of incentive too get it and you want too have lots of reasons why its better then just regular membership, But I feel like it effects the amount of fun normal members have on webkinz since we cant get much from the w shop, well we can but just the basics not the really cool things and we cant complete room themes as well since there’s at least one thing in ever room theme that’s deluxe membership only I believe and a lot of the cool room themes are deluxe and even some of the originals are deluxe now! Anyways I understand why you created deluxe and added it as a feature on webkinz world, but i feel like you should just tone it down a bit you would still have a lot of people wanting to have deluxe i believe, but I feel like its affecting the fun of people who have a normal membership on webkinz and i know the creators and runners of webkinz care about the fun of the webkinz community members! Just a suggestion, not something you have too do just a recommendation! Still love webkinz by the way! Thank you!

I think we should be able to see who come to our parties cause I want to thank them for coming, but I don’t know who it is, so then when I send a thank you to everyone I invited, I’m afraid they’ll think I’m saying it mean or sarcastic or something.

Wycklyn

well, i was invited to a party the other day and i accepted the invitation and waited patiently for the party button to appear, but it never did, so please don’t be angry at me or your other friends if we don’t show. webkinz parties don’t work right. wish they’d do something about that!!!!!!!!

i wish all the daily arcade games could be moved back to the top of the list, so I don’t have to scroll down to different spots to find them all. – Madman with a Box ♦ ♥ ♦

Linden

Reiteration: more bow/headband colours and more socks, please. :)

fancielle

good point, Linden! we need bows that are: hot pink, bright blue (like color of cheerleader outfit), white, black, and bright yellow.

Comments are closed.