Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

1granny

The selections on the contact page for the survey, need to be more spacific. And, like this one about the 10th anniversary, we need to be able to pick more than one. Some of us liked everything about the 10th anniversary, and would like to have chosen more than one answer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

love2uall

what survey? where?

suzyanna1

I would love to see more pets that can stand upright like my dinosaur. His clothes really look cool when he walks on his hind legs. Any suggestions on which pets to buy that are currently available would be greatly appreciated. ALSO has the neon tutu ever been solved?

PEBBLES1973

I would like to see more of webkinz world. Things like the zingoz home, Henrietta hippo’s theatre, Le Snout, & places that we all read about but never get a chance to see.

slmarkey02

We should have human characters!

rudyxv

Hello, i just wanted to say that i have been getting third party ads. My parent checked it and it said that they would not show up!!! I’m a member too. PLEASE FIX GANZ!!! ~rudyxv~

Comments are closed.