Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

99toddy

There should be the option to sell your rooms!!! (I have too many lol)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

choover143

I think it would be great when doing challenges, when you click on the challenge next to the “Skip” button there would be a “Go Now” button. That way we can go directly to the challenge that is listed.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.44

Bingus1

Remember back in 2011 when we id those weekly contests in the paper? Please continue them again!

Hhayes

I don’t remember that but then again I never looked in the paper! That sounds really awesome though!

Recently on Webkinz I have noticed that many of the things to do on Webkinz have changed from being for everyone to being only for Deluxe members. One thing that bothered me the most is that the woodland wonders game is now only for deluxe members. I had bought one of the figurines a while ago because it was the requirement for accessing this game. I find it somewhat disturbing that something that I had paid for has disappeared. I understand the making of some newer things to be only for deluxe members, but by making every new game and challenge and taking away things that have already been available for everyone is unfair. As of now it almost seems that theres more for deluxe members than for regular members.

Erin0527

wow those are some really cool ideas @migrubbs! I was recently looking on Amazon for webkinz to put on my birthday wishlist there is no NEW webkinz pets. maybe some of your ideas could end up there if GANZ decides to make some. I look forward to seeing them in the future!!!

Comments are closed.