Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I remember going to the store and buying clothes for my Webkinz, then entering codes online to get the exclusive wardrobe. They should reverse the effect. So when you buy clothes at the w-shop or kinzstyle outlet you can get the items in real life. Alot of the online stuff is better looking anyway. Or when you purchase the clothes from the Kinzstyle outlet you’re given a code for a discount when ordering outfits to have mailed to you. And you could even get some of the clothes for yourself so you can dress like your Webkinz and wear their favorite outfits online and off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

They should sell pajama outfits.

Webkinz should put a person at the W-shop like all the other places. You know how there was an election with representatives, the KinzStyle Outlet has Kloe, Curio Shop has Arte Fact, Vacation Island has that dragon receptionist, but what about the W-shop? They could be like a cashier at the side of the shop or something.

Pokekinz

Who’s Kloe? I thought Pollie Jean “PJ” Collie was the receptionist?? Oh, and they got rid of Debbie Dragon. She used to be at the Travel Agency, not Vacation Island, Sheldon Turtle works there at the Souvenir Shop.

Fracktail

What if we had a place to post stories that we write about Webkinz World? Sort of like the Share Center, but with stories instead of pictures. I’d love to write some stuff about Webkinz characters, but there’s no place to put them! Or maybe we could have those writing contests that Webkinz Newz used to have. That’d be swell! :D

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.51

Comments are closed.