Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ANITAM3

I would like the option at the Kinzville Academy to bypass the tutorials for each class. When you are sending several pets to school, it is annoying to have to watch the tutorial every time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fawn9

Hello! I think this is a great idea that should take into effect. I think Webkinz day should be “Beta Day”. On webkinz day, every year, it will launch 2005 Webkinz. Maybe we could show everyone what Webkinz looked like when it was first released. I hope you take this idea into some consideration. Thank you for you time.

netge

I cannot understand why you ever thought releasing such a poor version of Webkinz with so many serious faults was in any way a good idea. This needs at least another 3 months work and possibly leaving until after Christmas to introduce. You have a large number of adults on here who play regularly, could you not have asked if any of us had commercial experience of trialling new programmes before they go live. I used to trial new programmes for a huge multi-national insurance and investment company and report to one of the Company Presidents with a full report of any bugs, so they could iron them out before allowing everyone in the company to use it. I would have been happy to beta test this system for you to make sure this didn’t happen. As it is, we now have this mess, for mess it is, which we have no option to use. It would make sense to revert to the old system until you can adequately sort this new Webkinz X to an acceptable standard. We have all spent huge amounts of real money in the enjoyment of this game, I feel you are going to lose a lot of players over this. I am pushed to find more than twice the time to devote to my accounts now that it takes so very long to do anything. At least get rid of the ads to speed things up, until it is finished. I have super fast broadband and it is so slow, I feel really sorry for anyone with average or poor broadband.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.53

gameguy411

Some of the objects in the room are messed up. (Wall clocks have the gray square in their space, the Colorful Characters Coloring Book shows a big colorless picture of Chef Gazpacho in the room instead, etc.) I hope they can be fixed.

Comments are closed.