Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 3 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

thebeachbear

If Snowy the Arctic Fox consistently holds the high score of the day for any given game, you’ve set the bar too high. Please allow players to fill that spot instead of your default robot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sunshine_764

Hello Webkinz! I’ve grown up with Webkinz and I love it so much! I was wondering if you could bring back a soccer theme or even make Soccer Halloween costumes this year? I know you made Football costumes but a lot of us are Soccer fans! Please consider it! Thanks so much for everything so far.

thebeachbear

Zingoz Pop is by far my favorite arcade game on Webkinz, though I have some suggestions for how to improve it: 1.) Once a player has beat a level, allow players to begin the game from that level instead of always on level 1. This game takes approximately 45 minutes to play through. Sometimes I want to just enjoy the mid-to-high levels but I only have like 15 spare minutes. Of course, winning a trophy would only be possible by beginning at level 1 and playing through level 30. 2.) Add levels! I’d love to see a Zingoz Pop that goes through level 60 or even 100. It’s a fun game but needs some more variety. 3.) Alternately, leave Zingoz Pop alone, but make a Zingoz Pop 2 including my suggested improvements. And consider adding the current “old” ZP to the Full Membership collection while the new one became Deluxe. You’d keep ZP fans happy plus score more Deluxe members, which would keep you happy.

ludoro

Hello Webkinz, I have been a member since 2008 and I have seen lots of things change over the years. Please bring back Dr. Quack and the Dragon from the travel agency as well as the spa that was part of the travel agency. If Webkinz was supposed to be modeled as a play version of the “real world”, the real world wouldn’t function without doctors and people need to take a vacation every now and then. This brings us to my second topic, Deluxe Membership. I have been with Webkinz before the idea of a Deluxe Membership was thought of, and I don’t like how in order to spend a nice time on Webkinz, you need to have this membership. They have become a priority over everyone else. An example of this is in the Vacation Island. It used to be that anyone could pay 500 kinzcash and enjoy the island, but this is no more. Why? Why do you want us, the users, to have to pay even more to play? We already bought a Webkinz, and now we need to fork out another $5.99 per month – $44.99 per year?! Some (I truly mean all of us) can’t afford to spend $50 a year to have the benefits we all had 5 years ago. The least you could do is remove the adds when this membership is purchased, which brings me to my third and last topic. ADS! There everywhere! I’m ok with illustrated ads from GANZ, but when I see American Doll video ads, that’s where I draw the line. To end this letter with a positive note, could you please make it possible to delete and move rooms around with the Webkinz X Project? Thank you, sincerely ludoro

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.55

Comments are closed.