Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Pokekinz

Man, this forum is very confusing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

I agree. The oldest posts should be on the highest numbered pages and the most recent on page one, so that when you come to read this forum you get the most recent first and can read as far as you want to catch up on what everyone is saying. Having to go to the last page doesn’t make any sense and then you have to page back to catch up, so are not reading the posts in the right order.

Pokekinz

But the thing is they aren’t always on the last page either, sometimes they’re on page 228.

lovlyhorses4

Please can you rework the tree frog so she can wear hats without covering her eyes? She just looks creepy that way.

Borntoplay

I have a idea how about you make a TV station called GANZ TV? It would have stuff on it like “Let’s play”, “Let’s build”, and, “podkinz” and, movie showcase videos. Also stuff like Monkey and Monkey, The Secret Chef and, The Winner’s Show and you could make series out of the W Tales. And just make your shows like maybe “The story of Alyssa and Nafaria” and maybe “The Arte Files” and lastly “Adventures With the Kinz”. And it would run 24 hours a day and in the afternoons from 1pm to 5pm you would have “Amazing Afternoons” and that would be Amazing World videos like the zings and things podcast and, more and, series like “Inside the life of Queen Vexa” “Cooking with Cannoli” and “Bloom’s Garden”. Lastly once a week you could give out a free code for one lucky person like this; here I am watching my favorite show and a banner flies across the top of the screen and it says “Enter this code (I don’t know maybe “A6K29H”.) in (either the adoption center code shop or the journal.) first for your free prize (anything from a Pet to Estore points or a Zing.)!”. I hope you guys like my idea!

Pokekinz

Can more galleries be added to the Share Center? Besides contest galleries, I mean. I’d like a permanent gallery I could upload photos of my plush Webkinz to, and a permanent gallery I could upload room screenshots to, and a permanent gallery I could upload pet fashions to.

zoom104

I agree with the User who was concerned about paying Deluxe Memberships while already purchasing pets, or e.g., virtual items from the eStore. I would like to see more promotions that would offer discounts on Annual Memberships with the addition of a pet as part of the promotion as you are doing now. This would be most helpful for families who have several children with their own accounts. On another note I am patiently waiting for all items to show up in the rooms instead of blank gray squares. I hope the team is working on this. Thank you.

Comments are closed.