Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Antiquesoloist: Ganz is a company. They are trying to make money to support their families. If they certain things for paying members, that’s their right. The website is owned by them. They could just as easily not allow free players on at all. If you would no longer like to be a free member, all you must do is buy a plush webkinz. eBay has plenty and accepts PayPal, so it seems that option would fit you just fine. Or look in Webkinz’s store locator to see if they sell any near you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Well, gardening can be a tedious job in Webkinz, as we all know, especially for those of us who have upwards of ten or fifteen gardens and harvest them once a week. It takes me hours to harvest them, after having to continuously click “OK” after each pumpkin or watermelon I harvest! And on top of that, selling them can be a drag.. 12 at a time, 17 gardens with 100 in each… that’s a lot of clicking and dragging. So here’s my ideas: One, we veto the popup that ensues after each harvest, in order to make harvesting easier, and two, we incorporate a Farmer’s Market or some such idea that will buy fruits and vegetables in bulk! Ex.: Open Farmer’s Market, drag your fruit or vegetable to the table, and have a drop-down option from 1-100. Click how many you want to sell. I really hope someone sees this, and decides it’s worth while. Note: I am a free user, I don’t have a credit card and Webkinz doesn’t allow Paypal. So if this idea is taken and put into use, but only for paying members, I will put up a fight like you’ve never known!

mosie04

I was hoping maybe to bring back the treasure hunts on the Ganz webkinz page I use to love them until you got rid of them

lfrank

I have a suggestion , would Webkinz please consider adding more retired themes like the Egyptian , Lilypad , Kooky Scientist and old holiday themes ( Like the older halloween and christmas, not just last years) to the curio shop rare list. Aside from trading there is no way to get some of these older items and the Curio shop always has the same old rares it would be nice to have some newer ones mixed in there now and then. Some of us would love to be able to get some of these older themes . Thanks for reading

99095webkinz

Hey Why don’t we have a dentist in webkinz world???? Now that sounds like a good idea!!! doesn’t it?? Who agrees with me!

moomoo004

The new Webkinz is fine but it glitches a lot. There needs to be more fixes such as how slow it runs now and how hard it is to move through webkinz world. Plus everything is more zoomed out which is really annoying.

Comments are closed.