Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  ellaelk 6 hours, 16 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

BuzzyBee03

I would really appreciate having the doctors office back.v also you know if this Webkinz thing is now a bout caring, then i think you need to teach the kids/people that you pet can get sick and does need help. and i’m not just saying that i’m saying some people get their kids this so they can have fun and know and learn how to care for actual pets, and if there is not a strict point of ” Your pet can get sick and need a vet.” then i don’t know if this Webkinz world is complete. i know that you have established that Mr. Quack has retired, and the clinic has shut down. I”m just saying it’s possible to run this website saying that he gave the clinic to a Webkinz named ” Ralph Rottwieler.” Thank You for your time, Gennelle.- BuzzyBee03

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I really want to name my webkinz Spice but it says it’s inappropriate. What do I do?

migrubbs

Here’s some new ideas for Super Beds.

Peacock Feather Bed, Tree House Twin Bed, Green Frog Bed, Fire Engine Bed, School Bus Bed, Cherry Tree Bed, Swamp Bed, Basketball Bed, Lunch Bag Bed, Sunken Ship Bed, Cornfield Bed, Tomato Bed, Pumpkin Bed, Strawberry Bed, Haunted House Bed, Dinosaur Bed, Pirate Ship Bed, and Dollhouse Bed.

Make non-members be able to send. Even if you are getting more people to pay, you could also be losing more people

migrubbs

Here’s some dog ideas for new pets.

Affenpinscher, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Coonhound, Eskimo Dog, Foxhound, Leopard Hound, Staffordshire Terrier, Water Spaniel, Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Terrier, Barbet, Bearded Collie, Beauceron, Bedlington Terrier, Belgian Sheepdog, Biewer Terrier, Black Russian Terrier, Bloodhound, RUSSIAN WOLFHOUND, Boykin Spaniel, Briard, Bullmastiff, Cairn Terrier, Canaan Dog, Cesky Terrier, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chinese Crested dog, Chinook dog, Clumber Spaniel, Curly-Coated Retriever, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, Dutch Shepherd, Field Spaniel, English Setter, French Spaniel, Gordon Setter, Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Havanese, Icelandic Sheepdog, Irish Terrier, Irish Wolfhound, Italian Greyhound, Irish Water Spaniel, Ibizan Hound, Japanese Chin, Keeshond, Komondor, Kerry Blue Terrier, Lakeland Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Manchester Terrier, Mudi dog, Newfoundland, Norfolk Terrier, Otterhound, Norwich Terrier, Norwegian Elkhound, Pekingese, Pharaoh Hound, Puli dog, Pumi dog, Pyrenean Shepherd, Portuguese Pointer, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Saluki dog, Scottish Deerhound, Sealyham Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, Shiba Inu, Silky Terrier, Skye Terrier, Sussex Spaniel, Spanish Water Dog, Tibetan Terrier, Tibetan Spaniel, Transylvanian Hound, Vizsla, Welsh Terrier, and Whippet.

Comments are closed.