Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

gutentag222

Can we please get some new plants this May? I’m trying to expand my outdoor rooms and would really appreciate more trees (right now there are only 3 kinds) and more non-flowering plants. Some decorative grasses or wild-looking bushes would be awesome for campgrounds and jungles! We could also use some more underwater plants. Right now, there are only two or three. Some seaweed would be fantastic!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gutentag222

I recently finished trading gems with Doug and received the Glowing Gem Fountain. It is so beautiful! The only problem is, it’s so unique that it doesn’t go with anything. It would be be awesome if the staff could create some more blue or purple tinted gem furniture to go with it. Maybe you could add these to Doug’s gem collection, making more pieces to collect (especially since the chairs he gives out now are rather ugly).

WebkinzTown

We should be able to delete rooms.

gutentag222

I have several suggestions to make: 1. Level 10 Strength at the Academy is way too hard! I have been trying for months now, every day, and have only been successful twice. If you don’t want to make it easier, maybe you could just bring back the tutoring, just so that I won’t be stuck forever. 2. The ads loading during games is very frustrating, because you fail, even though you had no control! I play candy bash, and it is so irritating, when I am on level 7 and have not lost a bean, to lose it because of ad reloading. 3. Can we please have some new challenges? Challenges are honestly one of my very favorite things about Webkinz, and it’s been awhile since we got a new (nonseasonal) one. Maybe another Wizard Academy or Campkinz? Thanks for taking the time to read and I really appreciate all of the effort that the Ganz team puts in to keep Webkinz fun and exciting. Keep up the good work!

Wow, I can’t even complete one in level 9 of strength. I have completed level 10 in almost all other classes, but strength is waaaaayyyy tooooo hard. I thought it might be just me until I have read that same comment in other places too. Other classes are difficult, but not impossible – as strength is now. A fix to make it passible would be really terrific! As for the video ads, I finally had to download adblocker because my system froze for just logging into webkinz. Most of the time I couldn’t do anything at all, and if I was lucky enough to get to classes or arcade, it was impossible to do anything because of the ads reloading (lose a game, fail at a class, etc). Adblocker has made a world of difference and I can actually play now! (P.S. I had even tried blocking 3rd party ads within webkinz world first, but the reloading was still making things fail). I did enjoy challenges and miss them too, but now I just take the family score as a new challenge & do as much as I can to try to earn the next up prize.

Rnw9kinz

i think it would be cool when you adopt your webkinz pet for you to be able to chose if your pet dos not like somethings or really likes it or be able to make your pet enlergic twosome things

Comments are closed.