Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dinkers10

PLEASE stop giving away ‘CANNOT BE SOLD’ ITEMS! I have lots of the ‘white terrier album cover’ & ‘red riding hood shoes’ now. PLEASE make them sellable!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

When I send my pets to the stadium for open, Deluxe and pro competitions, I never won any trophies and medals from my three pets that have graduated from Kinzville Academy, and my other pets that have the level 9 badges. And at the end of each competition, my pets have no clothes on when put them on before entering them. Can you help me? Will you add the signature pets as POTM someday? When are you going to post more of the signature pets in the Estore? I want the Black Footed Ferret, Bengal Tiger, Clouded Leopard, Orange Tabby, Polar Bear, Red Wolf, Raccoon, Spotted Jaguar, Arctic Fox, Golden Retriever, Giraffe, Cheetah, Penguin, Cape Mountain Zebra, Timber Wolf, Pig, Bernese Mountain Dog, Siberian Husky, Lynx, Panda, Lop Bunny, Black Lab, and Calico Cat.

Hi, Can you please put back the “last played with” date on the new pick your pet. When you have a lot of pets and like to play with them all equally it is really hard to remember who you played with when. Some pets might not get played with for months. Thanks

FreeBird

Yes…So agree with this..please..

wolf246

They should make a search for rooms because I have to many and it takes forever to find the one im looking for.

If there was some way of letting people know when Doug will be in his room. He is next to impossible to find Maybe something like the Curio Shop, like leaving Art tips.

Comments are closed.