Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  ellaelk 10 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

Here’s some great ideas for your new pets. Some Christmas and winter pets. I have some of the pics of them in the Ganz Facebook. Snowflake Blue Jay, Ribbon Candy Tiger, Christmas Skunk, Christmas Leopard, Christmas Lion, Christmas Peacock, Peppermint Zebra, Holly Hamster (Christmas), Candy Peppermint Giraffe, Ornament Reindeer, Snowflake Peacock, Arctic Kangaroo, Arctic Panda, Arctic Tiger, Snowflake Pegasus, Ice Blue Llama, Ice Shark, Ice Bunny, Icy Dino, Ice Koi, Ice Bat, Ice Tiger, Ice Wolf, Ice Frog, Ice Walrus, Snow Penguin, Snow Elephant, Snow Griffin, Snow Bunny, Snow Dolphin, Snow Goat, Snow Shark, Snowy Dino, Snow Tiger, Snow Frog, Snow Duck, Snow Gecko, Snow Rhino, Snow Walrus, Snow Unicorn and Snow Squirrel, Christmas Party Pig, Christmas-Stocking Squirrel, Christmas-Tree Tiger, Christmas Wish Wolf, Christmas Cat, Christmas Star Snake, Christmas Pantomime Poodle, and Peppermint Crème Panther.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Here’s some great ideas for your new pets. Some jewelry pets. I have the pics of them and my other ideas for pets in the Ganz Facebook. Diamond Fox, Pearl Lion, Aquamarine Seahorse, Amethyst Panda, Garnet Giraffe, Zircon Zebra, Topaz Tiger, Sapphire Elephant, Peridot Peacock, Ruby Crab, Opal Sea Turtle, Emerald Dolphin, Diamond Dolphin, Pearlescent Butterfly, Rhinestone Turtle, Tourmaline Seahorse, Gem Frog, Crystal Peacock, Pearly Salamander, Jewel Pegasus and Diamond Lion.

migrubbs

I’ve got some new baby animals you should have for new pets. Baby Bat, Lion Cub, Porcupette (baby porcupine), Giraffe Calf, Sunbittern chick, Pudu Fawn, Meerkat Kit, Lynx Kitten, Tiger Cub, Guinea Hog piglet, Red Wolf Pup, Corgi Puppy, Sea Otter Pup, Baby Swan, Baby Skunk, Fox Cub, Raccoon Kit, jaguar cub, Panther Cub, panda cub, and Brown Bear Cub.

ggevie

I don’t know if these have already been asked for, but with the upcoming update, if these aren’t already part of it, can you PLEASE 1) bring the cart back to the WShop (as in add potential purchases to your cart before actually purchasing them, like it is in the KinzStyle Outlet) 2) add a room divider subsection to the decorations section in the WShop 3) make it so that ALL outdoor items can be used inside 4) add the option of removing the wallpaper/flooring completely so that it goes back to how it was when you bought the room 5) (I know a bunch of other people have alredy asked for this one but) make it so that the main sections of the dock are divided into subsections (e.g. Clothing into tops, shoes, dresses, etc.)? Thank you for doing such a great job on Webkinz X (for the most part) and for your consideration of my requests! – ggevie

laughable921

I really need an option to delete previously bought rooms, I have SO many empty rooms and I can’t design with them because of their size. I would also like removable doorways because a lot of my room designs are designed around trying to cover them up. Thank you, hope this can happen!

Comments are closed.