Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO EVER HAD A HIGH SCORE OF THE DAY!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE IT BETTER???? IF THEY HAD A TROPHY TO GIVE TO EVERYBODY WHO GOT THE HIGH SCORE OF THE DAY!! WHO DOESN’T LOVE TROPHIES AND IT WOULD MAKE PLAYING IN THE ARCADE SO MUCH BETTER…..COULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER MY SUGGESTIION…..IF ANYBODY LOVES MY SUGGESTION PLEASE LET A COMMENT!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ggsparkle1

Sally , I have not been able to find the Gizmo Buddy that you get when you reach 400,000 points in the Family Score. I have posted before, but was unable to find the reply… Please help me. ggsparkle

sally
        Key Master

The only place you can see your Buddies is in the Buddy interface in the Clubhouse. It’s at the top left of the screen. That’s where you can attach the Buddy to your current pet. Buddies are currently only visible in the Clubhouse, as well.

loriee29

go to the Clubhouse. Click on the buddy square at the left upper corner of the room, then you should be able to see your new buddy.

netge

I agree with the above comments, especially re the Weightlifting Class. My laptop is over 3 years old, but is still far too fast to do level 8 of the class. The only way I managed to do level 10 on my first account was to use an ancient computer at a place I was on vacation. I would like to be able to complete it on my second account, I have done all the others to level 10 no problem. It should be achievable, even if you want to make it slightly difficult. I think level 7 is the hardest it should get, please either let us buy our way through it or make it much easier. I am 61 and have played since 2007 virtually every day, I love it. You need to fix the old fairground rides and many of the action items. You need to keep the adults happy as well as the kids, as Disney and others know, kids don’t have money, adults do, so they are really important to your continued prosperity. The site needs to serve kids well and also older players.

sleepypaws

Hi !♥ Could there be more webkinz with heterochromia or maybe an albino bunny? thanks♥ I’ve loved y’all since kindergarten and now I’ve finished high school and it’s still a hobby of mine haha

Hey Webkinz. I know this is not really a suggestion, but could you tell us if you are getting progress with the smaller things? Like pet actions and inviting friends to your homes. I miss pet actions, as well as inviting my friends to my home! And will we ever be able to talk to our pet again? I loved the replies my pets gave me when I asked them questions. And when you did certain things with them, like make them go to the bathroom! lol

I agree, Birthday Dragon – Instead of more new stuff, please fix some of the old stuff that doesn’t work now that you’re on the new system. Like the old decorations, etc., that had cool special effects … those don’t work anymore!! Please fix things that should work. :)

sleepypaws

+1 ! instead of more eshop exclusive items, I’d like basic things like clothing to fit my webkinz right and how some of the furniture disappears to be fixed

Comments are closed.