Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

BlairWebkinz

I’ve been playing WK since 2005, so I’ve created a massive amount of rooms over the years. My problem is it takes me forever to find a room sometimes, even when I know what it’s named. I would LOVE a search feature on the map to find key words in the room name titles. It would also be extremely helpful to be able to delete empty rooms and/or move and reorder them. Thanks very much for all the awesome upgrades since WK X came out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Inkstrike

Is there a way you can change your Webkinz username? Mine was named after a My Little Pony that I loved when I was four or five, and I don’t like it anymore. If not, can that be a feature added in an update? Thanks for listening. -Inkstrike

clareup2

There needs to be a shop that every account manages, like their own market place where the player sets prices (with limits) and sells items they know people would want and not sell at the W-Store. It would be a way to earn extra kinzcash and buy stuff for less money than at the store. Another idea is that the trading system should be changed, that you add to a list what you want to trade and someone can approach you through there, sort of like the Animal Jam trading system. Then, the current trading interface would pop up so that trading is not something the player goes into blind, not knowing what the other person wants to trade.

I know all of us were happy to get the Apple Farmers Satchel with the community code, however it was disappointing to learn that it could not be worn by our pets with the Apple Farmer Outfits. Both the Apple Farmer’s Overalls and the Apple Farmer’s Dress cannot be worn with a belt which is how the satchel is programmed – would it be possible to program the satchel as eyewear so that these outfits look completed.

1Annilyse

I would like to know why you can only trade or send some of the Ganz World Rewards prizes. This does not make sense and I would very much like this changed.

Comments are closed.