Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Currently the birth certificates at all out of sorts. Every Webkinz I’ve adopted in the last year or two has a personality trait that is repeated in the description. Also, their birthdays are shown as their adoption date. I would really like it if these problems could be fixed. I print and save the birth certificates and I would like to everyone be individual. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gutentag222

I would love if more challenges were added. There aren’t as many seasonal challenges anymore and it has been forever since a Campkinz or Wizard Academy challenge (or any other main challenge) was released. I love doing the challenges and getting the prizes. Please release more!

I am not sure if I posted this already, and if I did, I’m sorry for the repeat, but I’d like to see a Hopscotch “rug” added to the school theme/prizes. Also, maybe a merry-go-round? I tried to “make” my own versions, but they aren’t quite right. :) I am also still hoping for an actual MOLE to be released. :) We have Boris in Adventure Park, so why not one we can adopt? Additionally, since we are on the subject of adventure park, I would really like to see some more of those amazing Adventure Park trees available.

kittymade10

There are SO many problems with Webkinz right now. I recently sent customer service a complaint; and all they said was I have to wait. :( I waited for a while- say almost a year- for at least some of my problems to be fixed, but when they fixed some more issues came! I stopped playing Webkinz.com for a while. (Even the app does not go perfectly, but that’s no exactly my point.) Webkinz, if you hear me please tell US how it’s going instead of acting like everything’s OK. My point is I know that things are going tough with the items disappearing from your dock, and not finding stuff, codes not working, glitches, accounts kicking you off, etc…, but I think the best thing to do is stop Webkinz X just for a little while.

mycandy1

Hi there! Personally I like this idea that I came up with and think it should be included for those who want to use it. I have somewhere between 70-80 pets and 60 rooms. I don’t always make rooms for my newly adopted pets right away, because I’m trying to make a theme where all of my house fits together. What I mean by that is, I like the idea of putting certain rooms together (like xmas rooms near normal winter rooms). I want my pets to be able to walk from room to room and have them be similar enough so that it makes sense on how I got from one to the other. Maybe one corner of the house will be a diner room and the room closest to it can be a kitchen where the pets will be making the food for the diner and another corner being a shopping mall with an attached parking lot. Just rooms that go together. However, I used to change my house a lot and I don’t always have the right type of room size or placement to work with another. Recently I decided to make a beach hotel with three

radish35

I so agree. I’d love to be able to delete some of my rooms so that I can redesign my house. With so many rooms and so many pets, I need a better way to organize.

larihoran

Thats a really great idea!

Comments are closed.