Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Lardcat

You know what is really a problem? It doesn’t matter if I use my old computer or the new one, often while playing Jumble Berry Fields it gets slow and then Shockwave crashes. This is so frustrating because it won’t let you pick up the game where it crashed or start over. Since this game is only once a day, if it crashes, you are out of luck. Also there needs to be a way to buy Pixie Pods for Pachinko. It takes so long to win them and I have a 5 year old that loves to play Pachinko. You have so many things that cost extra but this is the one thing I would actually pay for and you don’t offer it. Someone in Webkinz please respond to this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gigiliz

In general all Magic Forest is not working right for many years! I wrote about this problem many times and everywhere I could place my post, I contacted about this problem Tech guys, the major problem is still there. Seems they cannot fix it with X. They have too many problems since they introduced X, I believe they were not ready for this major change and just for some, they know, reason speed it up. .In general they gave all of us broken toy and said PLAY IT ANY WAY YOU CAN. That’s exactly we are all doing with a lot of frustrations and unhappiness!

gutentag222

Since the strength class in the Academy is such a problem for people, I have an easy fix! Instead of actually changing the class, perhaps Ganz could just automatically advance you if you failed 3 times in a row. This could reuse some of the code used in the Employment office, so it should be pretty easy to implement.

birdezzy2

I would like to see both direction buttons back on the dock. Last time I was on you could only go down the dock. They have now changed the button to the other end.and you can’t move it.

booboo2

Hi, I was thinking that one day of the month could be an estore day. One day of the month all estore items are for kinzcash,except for pets.I know this would really help since not everyones parents let thm get estore points.Thank you!

LunaKnightJr

I like that idea.

magda

My suggestion is to add a search feature to locate items in our docks easier. I believe I have over a few thousand items in my dock, and it takes a lot of effort to find what I need. It would help if we could type in a few words in a search box to pinpoint an item. Hope to hear from you soon! Playing WK since 2007 Thank you!!

Comments are closed.