Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I agree with Katelynn Sarah – Would love to be able to collect floating items while doing everyday chores like gardening, dressing and bathing my pets (179), and decorating my rooms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

iCarlyKitty

I actually have a few suggestions, both for the Ganz website and Webkinz World itself. 1) A new webkinz plush idea: I would like a sparrow (or any other kind of bird) webkinz and it would be dark green with lighter green vines on it’s body. With grapes, and other Italian fruits and veggies growing from the vines. And the reason why I chose a bird is because I imagine birds around vines. ^^ I got is idea from Olive Garden. X3 2) A search button for the Ganz website. Because someone said I could go to the Share Center to post new webkinz plush ideas and I have no idea where that is… 3) My pets are constantly hungry and I can’t afford to feed them, their appetites need to go down, if I want my webkinz to be healthy and happy. 4) You should bring back that Design Your Own T-Shirt thing at the Kinz-Style Outlet. I would still would like to buy my own Webkinz shirt, especially one I have made.

I thought the whole premise of Webkinz is to play with your pet. Kind of figured that is why you added the Heart Meter. I log on, play with each pet (72), garden, do basic stuff but I was unable to collect leaves while at my house. Can you please fix that before the next floating items to catch? I prefer to garden, play with my pets to fill their heart meter, and edit rooms. But unfortunately I had to spend time elsewhere if I wanted to collect my limit of 5 leaves. I sort of understand why you put a limit on the leaves. Frustrating to me, since I would normally collect them on my account and send items to my children. But I do understand you don’t want people hoarding tuns of special items. Did you prevent the leaves from appearing while at your house because many people would just do the puzzle at the house while collecting the leaves? I really hope that isn’t the reason. I think limiting the number of items we can collect should have been enough. Please don’t limit where we can collect the items. Since the whole premise of the game is to play with your pet. Please allow us to “play” with the pet at home while collecting special items.

wildpony6

Hi, I’ve been playing Webkinz for many, many years now, and have accumulated a rather large family of Webkinz pets. My sister and I used to love to pretend all our stuffies were one big family in our play, and it’s one of the things I really cherish about my early childhood. I really enjoy all the contests Webkinz Newz hosts, and I’d like to suggest a theme for a new contest: Family Crests! I think it would be a fun way to get older and newer players to creatively express what they love best about Webkinz World, and what really defines their everyday play by designing a crest for their Webkinz family.

briannna99

I think that there should be more classes at the Kinsville Academy.

Comments are closed.